Get Rid of That Tag Enright!!

Started by Windigo, July 17, 2010, 09:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Enright is getting the Fwd tag, by a lot of teams the past two weeks. It's showing in his scores. It's starting to get frustrating even though his considered a very consistent DT'er. >:(

McRooster

Defensive pressure, as opposed to flooding, is causing lower scores for small forwards. The game has seen a change this season by coaches who now use these low output forwards for a more high impact handbrake role on the opposing team quarter back.
Heath Shaw comes to mind also.

Master Q

Bartel, and Now Enright!  >:( Also had Corey!

browny_wce

frustrating, but shaw came out of his forward tag aswell so shud be right

thornz23

very disappointed with enrights last 2 games but i mean he was due for a couple of bad ones :P. just sucked that all my other geelong players couldnt crack 83 lol

browny_wce

thats why chappy is such a gem!
in a shocking cats DT game he stood up with his reliable 100+

Plastic Boy

Gotta bring Chapman in next week.  only 1 score under 100 all year and when his gun midfielder mates struggle he stands up.

Out Rioli, in Chapman.

Davoo

im gonna have to get chappy in before first round of finals

hardnut

forget Chappy - Selwood is the king of that midfield. Had him all year, slowish start but now just killing it and doesn't miss games.

Plastic Boy

I have Selwood and am starting to enjoy having him in after an average start to the year...

But Chappy is a must in every FWD line, after JB's performance I'll be looking at palming him off before he slips under 300k again.

I wouldnt be surprised if Brisbane let him take the last few rounds off...

Davoo

ive had selwood from the start. doing very good now! but i need chappy in here but maybe not just yet.

Flame

Quote from: Plastic Boy on July 17, 2010, 06:14:17 PM
I have Selwood and am starting to enjoy having him in after an average start to the year...

But Chappy is a must in every FWD line, after JB's performance I'll be looking at palming him off before he slips under 300k again.

I wouldnt be surprised if Brisbane let him take the last few rounds off...
JB is a worry as is Enright!!! Lift Boys!!

SCADDICT

Quote from: Master Q on July 17, 2010, 10:35:59 AM

Master Q honestly how did you end with Corey?

roo boys!

Quote from: SCADDICT on July 17, 2010, 09:40:53 PM
Quote from: Master Q on July 17, 2010, 10:35:59 AM

Master Q honestly how did you end with Corey?
He kept him all through his injury and this is how he repays him....

elxam

all of a sudden all these quarter backs are getting tagged ... Eski was tagged by Scotland today too if I'm not mistaken