Bartel (C)

Started by Bazinga, July 16, 2010, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Generalsor on July 17, 2010, 11:01:15 AM
I lean towards the skeptical now when i check a players history vs a particlar team. I selected ol' Jimmy for Captain when he played the demons expecting him to light up. Cant remember the exact score but it was about 30 points below the projected score so... disappointing.
yeah it was a product of pies vs saints too, if i thought that swan wouldnt get a tag against them i wouldve stuck with him :'( always an expert in hindsight

thornz23

I didnt have bartel captain but it still hurt having ablett bartel pods n enright and not having chappy or selwood :P

Payney95

Ablett as C only got me 81. Im always scared that if i put Swan as Capt Ablett will get a ton.

browny_wce

Quote from: Marcz on July 17, 2010, 12:37:12 PM
Quote from: Generalsor on July 17, 2010, 11:01:15 AM
I lean towards the skeptical now when i check a players history vs a particlar team. I selected ol' Jimmy for Captain when he played the demons expecting him to light up. Cant remember the exact score but it was about 30 points below the projected score so... disappointing.
yeah it was a product of pies vs saints too, if i thought that swan wouldnt get a tag against them i wouldve stuck with him :'( always an expert in hindsight
bartel got 67 that day and i had him as captain  :(

Flame

Quote from: Payney95 on July 17, 2010, 01:52:39 PM
Ablett as C only got me 81. Im always scared that if i put Swan as Capt Ablett will get a ton.
That has happened to me too, but I'm sticking with Swan this week!!

elephants

okay guys this will sound mental :P but is anyone who hade the C on jimmy this week going with him next week? i am considering!

Davoo

jvalles

Bartel will no longer where the C again, awesome player, but has burned me almost every time this season.

elephants

mm okay. i ahve had him C twice this season, both times he got me 70's. i am thinking (or am i) third times a charm? i dont have swan or joey.

Davoo

i will probably reconsider him but... its swanny this week.

elephants

bundyboy

picked bartell only once this year.

of course it was the game against melbourne when he should have scored 150 - but actually only got 60something..

lost that game by 15 points and cost me first place in my league which I haven't been able to get back !!

sorry jimmy - love ya, but never going to pick you as captain again ! ;D

elephants

aww unlucky bundy.

i love him as a player and i will have him skipper this week

bundyboy

thought you had swan and/or joey in your team elephants ??

I love him as a player too, but are you sure you prefer bartell to them as C ??

elephants

yeah :( i dont have joey or swannie:(
they will both be there next year though :)

my only other options are chappy, hodge, gaj, nik dal, mitchell, bart, connors (not likely), stanton, duffman