Bartel (C)

Started by Bazinga, July 16, 2010, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazinga

Unfortunately I chose Jimmy for C , and he only scored 72.  :'(  He didn't touch the ball in the final quarter.

Davoo

:( sad face. i should never of chosen anyone captain when theres a slippery surface. did it before this year... after this week, dane swan and montagna will be my number 1 and 2 priorities for captain. SCREW YOU BARTEL

McRooster

Jimmy with long sleeves usually dominates, tonight :P

Davoo

leaving the c on swan or montagna from now on. jimmy has dissapointed me with the c a couple of times now unlike swan or montagna or even hayes. i think jimmys cursed when i put the c on him.

McRooster

Very well done by Mark Bickley and Crows midfield team, shutdown completely the Cats midfield engine room, no effectiveness - brought them back to our level ;D

Davoo

bartel is in geelongs best for the night. thats just not right

McRooster

Quote from: Davoo on July 17, 2010, 12:54:37 AM
bartel is in geelongs best for the night. thats just not right
+1.
No. No he wasn't :'(

Davoo

McRooster

RiOtChEsS

1 could be forgiven for C-ing up jim jim against the cows as he averages 115 against them on his career, sometimes u put in the work eat ur vitamins say ur prayers and it just doesnt pay off ::)

Master Q

Joel Selwood Captain next week? Damn Bartel, 72 as Captain  >:(

Generalsor

I lean towards the skeptical now when i check a players history vs a particlar team. I selected ol' Jimmy for Captain when he played the demons expecting him to light up. Cant remember the exact score but it was about 30 points below the projected score so... disappointing.

browny_wce

thing is pods and bartel were both on their respective scores going into the last quarter and didnt change  :o :o
that sucks
whilst chapman pumps out another 100+

Davoo

next week should be better.

Master Q