Any forward, maybe a Roo or two!

Started by roo boys!, July 16, 2010, 06:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

OK, can afford any forward as I am upgrading Josh J Kennedy. Looking at both Reiwoldts or perhaps Waite?

hawk_88

Nick for sure, wait 1 or 2 weeks depending on his score this week.

CFC 1979

roo boys!

Yeah I was thinking that, and my plan was to wait but Kennedy's price is dropping massively and has a huge b/e this week. It is now or never I think.

roo boys!

Started panicking and in my best move of te season yet I cleverly pressed "apple Q" and shut the computer down. Phew, no trades.

McRooster

I'd have Roo in the headlights! ;) ;D

tom_scully

Quote from: roo boys! on July 16, 2010, 06:42:43 PM
Yeah I was thinking that, and my plan was to wait but Kennedy's price is dropping massively and has a huge b/e this week. It is now or never I think.

I'm in the same boat. Kennedy has been haemorriging  $$$$ recently. He is my last forward upgrade, but is so cheap now that I might have to keep him on the bench and trade Medhurst (who is on the bench) instead.

Prospector_1

hawk_88

tom_scully

Quote from: Prospector_1 on July 18, 2010, 12:39:46 PM
Medders trade bait again?
Yeah, didn't live up to his preseason hype, and was supposed to be gone a few weeks ago, but injuries to other players gave him a (temporary) stay of execution.

roo boys!

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on July 18, 2010, 09:28:04 PM
Quote from: McRooster on July 18, 2010, 11:54:50 AM
I have Roo in the headlights! ;) ;D
Same one that you hit? (FB)
>:( ;D Nah! This one I'd WANT to keep there and definately wouldn't want injured.

Slashers

Medders is my last forward line upgrade for the finals too. Want to wait another week for Nick, so I'm hoping Medders gets a chance this week just to see if he is keen to impress Mick in the last part of the season. I still think he has something in him ;) If he can cement his spot again, I'd rather have him as 8th/9th forward cover and trade Watts or Hitchcock instead (preferably Hitchcock).