G Ablett is he playing???

Started by juzzyj, July 16, 2010, 04:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I like when threads like this get started :). See people FREAK out ;D.

Have him but Martin for the save 8).

juzzyj

RobsOverAchieverss

What are you serious talk about a change of subject, i just realised you have wasted to much time out of my life i will never get back, i swore i would not make fun of retards i am sorry to bag u.

browny_wce

Davoo

i think ablett will have a terrible run home. hes got too much on his mind and hes out of form.

thornz23

i also heard that boyd montagna enright bartel stanton chappy goodes ROK Goddard Pav and hodge arent playing aswell.. I could have a lot of donuts this week..

ossie85

Quote from: thornz23 on July 16, 2010, 05:09:16 PM
i also heard that boyd montagna enright bartel stanton chappy goodes ROK Goddard Pav and hodge arent playing aswell.. I could have a lot of donuts this week..

I heard your mum isn't playing.

At least Ablett plays tonight and we have time to make the necessary adjustments

RobsOverAchieverss

At least Ablett plays tonight and we have time to make the necessary adjustments
[/quote]Thanks to who ossie!!!

Blueboys

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 16, 2010, 04:55:10 PM
What are you serious talk about a change of subject, i just realised you have wasted to much time out of my life i will never get back, i swore i would not make fun of retards i am sorry to bag u.

You have plenty of time when you live on the streets! you should move to GC like your mate GAJ!  ;)

thornz23

Quote from: ossie85 on July 16, 2010, 05:10:00 PM
Quote from: thornz23 on July 16, 2010, 05:09:16 PM

I heard your mum isn't playing.

bs ossie Bomber said my mum is definately getting a game 2nite! :D
But ure right we will have enough time b4 the game to panic if he isnt named so every1 chill :P

Blueboys

GAJ is out so lock in Joffa as captain!  ;D

Cruiseon

CONFIRMATION (sorry to repeat myself from SC)

I have just had it officially confirmed on 3AK that GAJ is out because he is running for pre selection in Lindsey Tanner's former seat of Melbourne.

Both the Geelong Footbal Club & the Gold Coast Clubs were unavailable for comment but it is believed that with the Federal election being called for 28 August, it could rule him out for 2-3 weeks.

So that's that then. Swan as VC.

Blueboys

May as well repeat! Give it time and Rob will post another rumar!  ;)

browny_wce

thornz23

Preti sure cruise is joking? i hope lol