Main Menu

AAMI insurance

Started by RobsOverAchieverss, July 16, 2010, 02:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

My Mrs had a car accident so we called our insurance AAMI, and i asked to speak to jason "because he has been saving people money all morning" and the add says call and ask for Jason. Well Apparently Jason Doesn't Work there  >:(  ...

BratPack

That's because Jason works for the RACV not AAMI. AAMI is the "What about me?" ad

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: BratPack on July 16, 2010, 02:41:43 PM
That's because Jason works for the RACV not AAMI. AAMI is the "What about me?" ad
Oh crap no wonder they though what are you about on the phone oops..

ossie85

Sucks about the car accident - hope your wife is fine!

Never believe adds, they are allowed to lie and get away with it! Like the Commonwealth bank one stating they return your phone calls, and I made 3 consecutive phone-appointments with them and they forgot each one.

BratPack

Quote from: ossie85 on July 16, 2010, 02:42:42 PM

Never believe adds, they are allowed to lie and get away with it! Like the Commonwealth bank one stating they return your phone calls, and I made 3 consecutive phone-appointments with them and they forgot each one.

Quite true that, a friend of a friend knows Jason and his name isn't Jason. It's Nathan  :P

RobsOverAchieverss

Thanks for that yeah they where both reversing apparently because he tried to stop its her fault. $550 excess >:(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 16, 2010, 04:04:43 PM

Thanks for that yeah they where both reversing apparently because he tried to stop its her fault. $550 excess >:(
Good to here :). Hate when you get blamed for the accident ever though it wasn't necessarily your fault ::). Seen that happen before.

Lol ossie at the phone coversations ;D.

roo boys!

Why didnt they just say "call Nathan" if his name is Nathan, I don't get it why they make him Jason, Nathan sounds better anyways.

BratPack

Quote from: roo boys! on July 16, 2010, 05:25:29 PM
Why didnt they just say "call Nathan" if his name is Nathan, I don't get it why they make him Jason, Nathan sounds better anyways.

I have no idea why, just I know his name through a friend of a friend.

McRooster

Me and the Hen hit a roo just north of a town called Hawker in the Flinders Ranges. flowering insurance mob when they sent out the assessor had "possible fraud" printed on the bottom of his assessment sheet? WTF?
We'd hit a flowering marsupial at 100km/h, survived and they CGAF. My crash repairer said to the assessor " what about this then" as he pulled a hunk of kangaroo flesh with hair attached off the front of our 4WD, "do you think he stood on the highway and swung a flowering kangaroo at his car?"
Vultures >:(

roo boys!

Quote from: McRooster on July 17, 2010, 01:19:32 AM
Me and the Hen hit a roo just north of a town called Hawker in the Flinders Ranges. flowering insurance mob when they sent out the assessor had "possible fraud" printed on the bottom of his assessment sheet? WTF?
We'd hit a flowering marsupial at 100km/h, survived and they CGAF. My crash repairer said to the assessor " what about this then" as he pulled a hunk of kangaroo flesh with hair attached off the front of our 4WD, "do you think he stood on the highway and swung a flowering kangaroo at his car?"
Vultures >:(
That sucks, they are so tight.

Why did you hit me anyway though? What did I ever do to you?

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on July 17, 2010, 08:06:23 AM
That sucks, they are so tight

HE HE  ;D ;D
Nothing personal but it must've been a cousin of yours beacuse that mofo is one DEAD roo!
Dumb flowerer just came hopping straight at the headlights >:(

roo boys!

Quote from: McRooster on July 17, 2010, 09:09:57 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on July 17, 2010, 08:06:23 AM
That sucks, they are so tight

HE HE  ;D ;D
Nothing personal but it must've been a cousin of yours beacuse that mofo is one DEAD roo!
Dumb flowerer just came hopping straight at the headlights >:(
Yeah, has happened to me before, we were just driving along and it thought "Well I might just jump into the side of this car!"
It was lucky though, car was not damaged at all and the Roo was fine.