Rumoured to be Not Playing:
Browny
Lake
Pods
Mitchell
GAJ
Waters

Cruiseon

An important weekend coming up for Rockcliffe and Gumbleton.

Time for them to earn their stripes. I'm thankful Higgins came back otherwise it could have been nasty.

BratPack

Boak isn't playing it's on the AFL website

ossie85

I have Buddy, Brown, Hall, Pods, Mitchell and Waters. Sigh.

SC_Addict

Since when was Waters in doubt?

Is this just everyone causing un-necessary fuss... theres another thread now claiming GAJ is also uncertain...

hmmmm sounds too dodgy to me...

Jas 13

If this list keeps growing, the max score this week may be lucky to reach the 2000-mark!!!!

ossie85

Quote from: SC_Addict on July 16, 2010, 03:01:51 PM

Is this just everyone causing un-necessary fuss... theres another thread now claiming GAJ is also uncertain...

Corky on his hammy. Just never know!

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: SC_Addict on July 16, 2010, 03:01:51 PM

Well i think people who know me on here i dont lie, i am not saying GAJ is certaintly out if you read my thread you will see its a rumor .

SC_Addict

Wasnt meant to be an attack... just saying there are heaps of names been thrown around. just hope we're all wrong

Jas 13

Well if these rumours are true at least we'll all be in the same boat....

bonebones

SEN reporting that the Herald Sun has run out of doughnuts and subsequently will not be running supercoach this weekend. A local bakery has offered to cook up some bagels in leu of the doughnuts but the Herald Sun has refused.
:-\

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: SC_Addict on July 16, 2010, 03:08:08 PM
Wasnt meant to be an attack... just saying there are heaps of names been thrown around. just hope we're all wrong
sorry just being attacked for posting something i heard on a credible radio station.

SC_Addict

SCADDICT

No one has Boak...except me........anyway.

thornz23

iv got buddy brown GAJ waters n pods. If brown pods or GAJ miss i take my first zero :o Hope that the rumours are just that :D