Previous topic - Next topic

who to make emergency

hunt vs adelaide
2 (13.3%)
webberly vs kangas
13 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

elephants

who should i make my backs emergency in case waters is a late withdrawal?

josh hunt vs adelaide

jeromey webberly vs kangas

feel free to make your own emergency queries on this thread after you have helped me with mine ;)

jvalles

Webberley mate.  I've got Maguire on the field with Webberley as backup.

elephants

haha yeah i9 ahve waters and maguire on field. should i have two emergencies in my backs in case of waters and maguire. i ahve webberly and hunt on the bench. both of my fckn mids benches arent playing (jizz and jkt) so should i take the emergency of them and give two to my backs? keep in mind that if i name two emergency spots i will get the lowest score

dean01

Webbs for me,he is playing looser than the defensive Hunt

Flame

I have Hunt playing, but prob Webs.

dockerone

Tough call whether to name both tho! Personally I would as a possible(?) 20 point difference is not worth the risk of a donut... If it's just one Webbs for me too

chrisuzz

Webbs playing in the centre also, should get more ball.

Fireballz

I gotta pick between Kennelly, Webs and Bower. Only one can play and the other 2 will be on my bench. At the moment I've got Bower on the field with Webbo as my emergency. That is based purely on the afl.com.au article i read saying the swans will be focussed on defending to stamp out any effect of Carlton's small forwards.
Any advice?

Fireballz

By the way elephant I voted for webs in the poll. Played well last week  ;)

dockerone

Fireballz I would stick with Bower for one more week, just over Webberly! Although 119 from Kennelly  ???

Fireballz

Yeh but he scored well against the roos earlier in the season as well (96?) so I think he just likes rubbish forward lines. betts, yarran, gartlett + o'hailpin and waite will keep him busy doing his #1 job i'd imagine.
though i can see myself losing my league match because of this decision...  :-\

ENYGMA

Quote from: jvalles on July 16, 2010, 01:29:18 PM
Webberley mate.  I've got Maguire on the field with Webberley as backup.
+1

browny_wce

if webbs can get out alone on that wing like last week expect another 80+ score from him
do the double back emg!

elephants

dam it wouldnt have mattered because i stupidly started maguire over hunt :(

elxam

Got both E's wrong this week. Started Webblery and Gumby instead of Hunt and Henderson.