Main Menu

Where is POWERMAN???

Started by scorgasms, July 16, 2010, 12:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scorgasms

on july 3rd "powerman posted a comment which the fan footy world into caos. I can't find it! and POWERMAN, where are you?

vc_bombers

scorgasms

Samm79

Cruiseon

I can report that he is very much alive & active however his activity has been limited to the EPL part of the general FanFootyForum.

Having tracked him down with the help of some other Spies, I offered to interview him for his side of the story.

At this stage whilst he responded in brief he has not agreed to a full interview, stay tuned all!

hawk_88

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 16, 2010, 09:17:41 AM

I can report that he is very much alive & active however his activity has been limited to the EPL part of the general FanFootyForum.

Having tracked him down with the help of some other Spies, I offered to interview him for his side of the story.

At this stage whilst he responded in brief he has not agreed to a full interview, stay tuned all!

Hutchy would have got an interview... :p

vc_bombers

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 16, 2010, 09:17:41 AM

Activity recorded in 2011 fantasy rules: Number of trades

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,19156.30.html

roo boys!

He has been repling to his thread ??? in the FB.

Justin Bieber

He did a few days ago. Still in the EPL fantasy sections (other comps) for now.