play Warnock if he is selected
2 (20%)
Jamar + 15.5k
1 (10%)
Kepler + 23k
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

HotTiges

Over Hille's injury so I'm looking to either trade or rely on Warnock to get selected.

Got a few options with only 5 trades and 14k remaining..

Cox - Avg's the most of what I can afford, plays in a rubbish team, will he get rested? Is he the same player he was before the injury?? I get 6k remaining

Leunberger - Brissy's no.1 ruck with Clark rotating sometimes, been compared to Cox, avg of 67 thanks to a couple of poor scores early on, 2 good scores in the last 2 games (126,96 i think??) 100k leftover

Jacobs - Assumed the No.1 ruck role at Carlton, Looks quite mobile, won't lose his spot in the team, decent avg of 73, also if he goes down injured like most ruckman Warnock will be next in line, 70k left over

Keep Warnock - saves a trade, good for 30-70, extended bench a bit iffy, good form in the magoos and better then Hampson

Obviously if I get Jacobs or Leuy I get a bit of cash to offload either Waters to a Shaw or a Duffield or Hall as a luxury trade to a Didak or Riewoldt.. team as follows

Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Gilbee, Hurn, Waters (Webberley, Davis)

Ablett, Montagna, Selwood, Pendlebury, M Murphy, Cross (Banner, Gysberts)

Sandilands, HILLE (Warnock, Lobbe)

Pavlich, JB, Waite, ROK, Goodes, Pods, Gumbleton (Hall, Roberts)

ladiesman

can you affod jolly however i vote cox if you can not

HotTiges

Quote from: ladiesman on July 15, 2010, 09:14:45 PM
can you affod jolly however i vote cox if you can not

Nope about 6-7k short otherwise it be a forgone conclusion..

HotTiges

Ok Warnock being out is making it a little easier. Ok.. between Jacobs and Cox now boys... give me your thoughts lads!!!