Main Menu

my team

Started by phelps, July 15, 2010, 08:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phelps

backs: goddard, malceski, enright, goodwin, gilbert, duffield, waters (shepard, strijk)

mids: swan, montagna, cross, judd, kane cornes, palmer (gysberts, shuey)

ruck: cox, graham (skipper, lobbe)

forwards: ROK, rioli, goods, pods, sylvia, rockliff, franklin (brown, hitchcock)

what do u think of my team??

im pretty proud of my team seeing this is my first proper year of super coach. i have 4 trades left and im currently averaging 2150 (and its going up each week :D )

the weaknesses i think my team has is firstly palmer, but soon i will upgrade him to pavlich (maybe) and save the rest of my trades for injuries. my other weaknes (?) is graham in the ruck, i took the punt in him and so far it hasnt worked to well, but ive decided just to stick with him seeing i have allready wasted to many trades in the ruck

enzedder

Good effort in your 1st season.
You have summed up the weaknesses well. Pav would be a good replacement for Palmer.

phelps

thanks mate

i was tempted to just leave palmer in my team after barlows injuries as i thought that would increase his scores. though palmer is only getting 60-75% gametime (on the weekend he only got 62), and its killing his scores so im deffs gonna just let him make some more money then trade him to super pav or maybe any other option that comes up