rioli
1 (4%)
dont drop anyone, see how brown goes in his first week back
8 (32%)
posidaily
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 3

phelps

forwards: ROK, rioli, goods, pods, sylvia, rockliff, franklin (brown, hitchcock)

im very happy to see brown back but it has raised a big problem... who to drop!  ??? usually i would say rockliff but hes been in such good form lately its hard to drop him. im also thinking goods seeing he was listed forward not midfield this week, but im scared if i drop him he will play mids and dominate.
so who to drop

also palmer was listed on the extended interchange for freo, do u think he will play?

reesbr

leave rockliff on bench.

not sure bout palmer

barlowgun

im tempted to put rocky on the field instead of brown to start with since he has been going so well or maybe even drop pods if he isnt playing at skilled haha

ladasp

same prob with bj and rocky rockys been preety solid but dont wont to miss out on a brown bonanza steering 2wards rocky but either way ill be wrong it is supercoach so who knows ;D

CFC 1979

keep him on the bench for a week and make emerg

buddy still not 100% starter in my book

ladiesman

You wouldn't seriously consider putting ROK on the bench for Brown even if everyone voted for that? Why bother putting it as an option I would drop Rockliff

phelps

im deffs not gonna drop ROK ladies man i just put all my forwards on the list to keep it simple. im surprised anyone even voted for him

going of the info here and and the info in other threads, i think the two best options are either drop rocky, or just keep brown on the bench. though i still dont know which to choose  ???

Bob the builder

Easy decision for my team. Brown in, Hall to the bench.. For yours, I'd drop Sylvia.

If you've held him all this time why would'nt you put him in when his back??

Should be well rested and he could get 100 with his eyes closed..

Hope it's more like 150 though ;D

Fletch74

From your list Phelps, it has to be out of Rocky or Sylvia. Rockliff will be given more time in the mids now as Brisbane are not likely to make the finals, however check the weather for Tassie, as it may have an effect on scoring. As for Sylvia, Melbourne are playing Freo in perth and don't travel well, thus Sylvia is likely to have an avg day.

Also keep an eye out for any news on Buddy. He may not play.

Jayman

I would downgrade rocky to R.Tarrant and move him to the bench for brown??

Fletch74

Quote from: Jayman on July 16, 2010, 09:35:17 AM
I would downgrade rocky to R.Tarrant and move him to the bench for brown??
Why?? Rocky has been in excellent form and is still increasing in value. He hasn't reached his peak yet!!

Samm79

Rocky is averaging over 100 over the past 6 weeks, he is staying in my team for sure. Surely there is a backman in these teams who could be a better trade target?!?

Jas 13

Brown owners beware!

Although listed on the field, Browny was quoted on QLD radio this morning suggesting he"probably won't play"...

Might help the decision making of those who have multiple options, unfortunately I don't have that luxury and am hoping he gets a run!

phelps

well with franklin now being out, its a obvious to drop franklin.

phelps

and if brown doesnt play i have hitchcock for cover  :)