5 (10%)
18 (36%)
25 (50%)
2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 8

RiOtChEsS

Simple Poll... where do u think Roo will bottom out in price b4 he rises again

Fireballz

he'll start smashing hunji's again starting from this week! mark it down!

McRooster

He needs about an 86 to not drop by the same amount again this week. Assuming he gets that then next week he goes down to around 375k, b/e will reduce but still be huge, reducing him to around 350k the next week and a more tangible b/e ahead of rnd18.
Coaches may still not be convinced unless there is a 100 somewhere in there and many will pick him up for rnd 19 ahead of finals where he should still be around the same price.
Look out rnd 21 or 22 though, I think a rest before a finals campaign might just fine tune him. ;)
That's when we'll see Riewoldts bottom as we are forced to give him the arse :D

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on July 14, 2010, 02:26:11 PM
He needs about an 86 to not drop by the same amount again this week. Assuming he gets that then next week he goes down to around 375k, b/e will reduce but still be huge, reducing him to around 350k the next week and a more tangible b/e ahead of rnd18.
Coaches may still not be convinced unless there is a 100 somewhere in there and many will pick him up for rnd 19 ahead of finals where he should still be around the same price.
Look out rnd 21 or 22 though, I think a rest before a finals campaign might just fine tune him. ;)
That's when we'll see Riewoldts bottom as we are forced to give him the arse :D
haha classic Mcrooster... i dont think they will rest him or gram tho they need the runs, the saints last 4 games look pretty good for getting ur confidence up

Cruiseon

They question is not just how low his price will go but WHEN will his price be right.

I'm guessing in 2-3 weeks. Thoughts?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 14, 2010, 03:20:16 PM

They question is not just how low his price will go but WHEN will his price be right.

yeah 3 for me...

RiOtChEsS

Blueboys

McRooster

3 weeks.

Coaches will be like a roomful of Cronulla Sharks all trying to jump on the one body! :D

Blueboys

a strait trade for Fyfe would be great!  ;D

Master Q

Quote from: Marcz on July 14, 2010, 03:32:19 PM

yeah 3 for me...

Flame

Pick him up before the Hawks match. He'll smash the hawks--but I hope we still win!!!

Generalsor

Yeah i'm thinkin a handy double trade of Riewoldt and Gram may be just the ticket entering into finals. Risky but some of the guys in my league have better teams on paper so i'll need to roll the dice to go back to back!

browny_wce

everyone wants him to loose a sh!tload of cash but also need some security in their that hes gonna still be a premium with 100+ scores
hope for the best
his return last week was cramped with plenty of bench time so his 60 odd wasnt too bad

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: browny_wce on July 15, 2010, 05:17:55 PM
everyone wants him to loose a sh!tload of cash but also need some security in their that hes gonna still be a premium with 100+ scores
hope for the best
his return last week was cramped with plenty of bench time so his 60 odd wasnt too bad
does the fact he averages 98.5 for his whole career offer a security blanket?
http://dreamteampro.virtualsports.com.au/?p=sp_researchmini&pid=596
CLICK YEARLY VS HISTORY ONCE IN THIS LINK