Main Menu

Saints To Win

Started by bunyip, July 13, 2010, 11:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Yeah nice one HP ;D

Basicially people who have a go mainly at m0nty, who come on and just say hateful or rude things on the site. Like not the occasional joke but people who just want to ruin the forum and trash it with all their hate posts.

bunyip

Thankfully this forum doesn't seem to have any of them. I've seen a few posts that surprised me, but nothing hateful thank god. This is actually a pretty friendly place :)

roo boys!

Yeah, just the occasional one but all in all it is pretty nice.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on July 15, 2010, 10:09:34 PM
Yeah, just the occasional one but all in all it is pretty nice.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
As we are now ;D

Sains to win? Naaaghh! Swan to dominate,Goddard will infect half the Saints side and Pies to win :-\

roo boys!

yeah, that is a bit hypocritical by me... ;D