9 (81.8%)
Rosa
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

plugz19

PALMER IS A COCK RUIN MY MIDEFIELD THE STUPID COW

Prospector_1

Quote from: thatguy on July 13, 2010, 10:30:17 AM
palmer is officially on my sh*t list after costing my money in a tri head to head on the weekend! bloody newman!

There ya go!

McRooster

Quote from: Prospector_1 on July 13, 2010, 06:38:11 PM
McRooster is the only genuine cock around here!
Glad to hear you think I'm genuine ;D

elephants

Quote from: plugz19 on July 13, 2010, 07:24:34 PM
PALMER IS A COCK RUIN MY MIDEFIELD THE STUPID COW

plugz u flowering sped i didnt ask you whether or not he wrecked you midfield. if i did i garuntee you more than 90% of dream teamers would have come to this thread to dog about palmer. but thats isnt what i asked, who would be a better fit for mr dream team next year IS what i asked.  Now can someone please answer my question about whether or not my midfield would be too weak as it stands!

Quote from: elephants on July 13, 2010, 11:59:17 AM
okay haha i see some people have some personal beef with palmer :)

if rosa played for a better team he would be a lock. he is averaging 80 odd so he is scoring well but with kerr back next year surely he would be okay. palmer plays for a better team but he will be in a lot of teams next year. would my midfield start too weak if i went

swan, liam anthony, kade simpson, rhys palmer, matty rosa, mitch hallahan, david swallow

i had planned on having kornes in there and one of rosa or palmer but is this too weak?

?

McRooster

sorry LE for the diversion.

But no, that looks fine. I also think Kornes will be in my side next year if hardnut Scott gets the job and Palmer is almost locked in, almost.

elephants

hah no worries rooster,

yeah i am not sure about the two guns, two mid pricers, two rookies i think i will be leaning more towards the extra gun. it is just whether or not rosa/palmer can enter gun status. even if they dont they are both averaging around 80.

my mids will be:

swan, kade simpson, hallahan, d. swallow, and two of rosa/palmer/kornes

but which of the (/)

elxam

if we get an adundance of mid rookies similar to this year's crop  then the Balls, the Armitages and the Mastens for 2011 will be less of a headache...

Hopefully Palmer will not be involved in anymore leg work