Main Menu

Narrowing down stage

Started by elephants, July 12, 2010, 08:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

i hvae narrowed down each position to about 10 players. note that these players will be starting and i havent included my bench next year for the obvious reasons. what do you think?

Backs
goddard, grimes/gram?, broughton, symes/enright, otten, harris a rookie?

mids
kornes/ray, anthony, palmer/connors/matty rosa?/shane edwards? (rich), simpson, swan, hallahan, D. swallow

rucks
sandi, ryder/jolly/hmac/cox/jamar

forwards
buddy, riewoldt, riewoldt, pav/o'keefe/didak/green?, grant, harley bennell

thouhts? thanks :) with the slashes (/) could you please choose one?

Justin Bieber

Harris and Otten won't be rookie priced. 50% discounts if i can remember correctly.

Rosa was on my radar this year. But price didn't make the cut for me. Has alot of talent but not sure if he can take another step up. Was on his way up before that injury a few years ago. If he is priced right, I' might even look at him ;).

roo boys!

Ryder second ruck.

Grimes over Gram, he has missed too many games this season and may be a bit out of it.

Enright over Symes, he is in a better team and is just consistently racking them up.

Kornes over Ray, he is starting to tag more and more and will probably be almost full time taking the second/third mid.

elephants

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 12, 2010, 09:59:39 PM
Harris and Otten won't be rookie priced. 50% discounts if i can remember correctly.

Rosa was on my radar this year. But price didn't make the cut for me. Has alot of talent but not sure if he can take another step up. Was on his way up before that injury a few years ago. If he is priced right, I' might even look at him ;).

cheers hp,
i actually meant harris and otten and posssibly another rookie. a 50 percent disount sounds good but i expect them to be around 200 k each. yeah i like rosa and it will be between rosa and palmer for my mid pricer this year. thanks mate

Quote from: roo boys! on July 12, 2010, 10:04:46 PM
Ryder second ruck.

Grimes over Gram, he has missed too many games this season and may be a bit out of it.

Enright over Symes, he is in a better team and is just consistently racking them up.

Kornes over Ray, he is starting to tag more and more and will probably be almost full time taking the second/third mid.

yeah ryder seems to be the safe option, grimes i agree younger and the dees are on the rise, enright over symes i still am unsure. enright seems to be very consistent but couldnt seem to handle the forwards tag he copped from jordan lewis, enright will be more expensive and will he get consistently tagged next year when gaj leaves? also symes is younger and the crows seem to be waking up and starting to play pretty good foooty now. symes last scores are about 90, 98, 87. and yeah i was thinking ray would be a unique that would never get tagged but it turns out kornes is a unique that never gets tagged because he tags and he seems to score higher. i am sorry everyone but i haate port adelaide with a passion so i am not wanting many port dudes in my team.

thanks roo boys and hp :)

elephants

PorkSwords

Quote from: elephants on July 12, 2010, 08:09:12 PM
i hvae narrowed down each position to about 10 players. note that these players will be starting and i havent included my bench next year for the obvious reasons. what do you think?

Backs

mids
kornes/ray, anthony, palmer/connors/matty rosa?/shane edwards? (rich), simpson, swan, hallahan, D. swallow

rucks

forwards

Holy shower, you are sad.

hally25547

i no my footy but who the hell is ray - i really hope its not pharren ray

NADO95

Quote from: hally25547 on July 20, 2010, 07:43:02 PM

Mate, are you allergic to proper grammar?

roo boys!

Quote from: elephants on July 13, 2010, 11:48:33 AM

cheers hp,
i actually meant harris and otten and posssibly another rookie. a 50 percent disount sounds good but i expect them to be around 200 k each. yeah i like rosa and it will be between rosa and palmer for my mid pricer this year. thanks mate

Ryder second ruck.

yeah ryder seems to be the safe option, grimes i agree younger and the dees are on the rise, enright over symes i still am unsure. enright seems to be very consistent but couldnt seem to handle the forwards tag he copped from jordan lewis, enright will be more expensive and will he get consistently tagged next year when gaj leaves? also symes is younger and the crows seem to be waking up and starting to play pretty good foooty now. symes last scores are about 90, 98, 87. and yeah i was thinking ray would be a unique that would never get tagged but it turns out kornes is a unique that never gets tagged because he tags and he seems to score higher. i am sorry everyone but i haate port adelaide with a passion so i am not wanting many port dudes in my team.

Oh true, good point with Symes, if you think so he would be nicer to get because of the lower price. Very good point with Kornes too, he always seems to score well when he does the tagging himself which is good, his man almost leads him to the ball for him. Ray does a bu the same, sometimes getting tagge but even sometimes doing the tagging, neither of which are good for his scores, he is at his best when h gets some space. Wouldn't pick him up, doesn't seem to have the ball finding ability that he did in '09.

hally25547

No I most certianly am not, I think it just being lazy. I mean why type like this when people can understand what I say because it takes a lot longer.

By the way is this better grammar for you?

elephants

okay thanks for your feedback :)

Quote from: PorkSwords on July 20, 2010, 06:59:36 PM

Backs

mids

rucks

forwards

mate get lost. this is a website called fan footy where we talk about fantasy football. ie dream team. everyone here talks about dream team if you dont like it GO AWAY.

yes it is Farren Ray. i have since reconsidered my choice on him :)

Quote from: roo boys! on July 20, 2010, 07:56:33 PM

cheers hp,

Ryder second ruck.

Oh true, good point with Symes, if you think so he would be nicer to get because of the lower price. Very good point with Kornes too, he always seems to score well when he does the tagging himself which is good, his man almost leads him to the ball for him. Ray does a bu the same, sometimes getting tagge but even sometimes doing the tagging, neither of which are good for his scores, he is at his best when h gets some space. Wouldn't pick him up, doesn't seem to have the ball finding ability that he did in '09.

yeah not looking at ray anymore. my midfield looks like this. swan, anthony, ?, palmer, d. swallow, hallahan. i am not sure on the last spot. possibly boyd, goddard (for mpp) simpson, kornes etc....

thanks all for your contributions :)

PorkSwords

Quote from: elephants on July 20, 2010, 08:31:15 PM
okay thanks for your feedback :)

Quote from: PorkSwords on July 20, 2010, 06:59:36 PM

Backs

mids

rucks

forwards

mate get lost. this is a website called fan footy where we talk about fantasy football. ie dream team. everyone here talks about dream team if you dont like it GO AWAY.

yes it is Farren Ray. i have since reconsidered my choice on him :)

cheers hp,

Ryder second ruck.

yeah not looking at ray anymore. my midfield looks like this. swan, anthony, ?, palmer, d. swallow, hallahan. i am not sure on the last spot. possibly boyd, goddard (for mpp) simpson, kornes etc....

Mate, i do enjoy DT, and enjoy discussing it on here, Bigfooty and with my friends (I do have friends, unlike some). While I fail to see the point of planning for next year about three quarters through this year, you just fail. I find it overly sad.

Denny Crane.

elephants

haha denny crane what do you run a crane business?? yeah what?

i would like to be in your league next year and we will see who is better than wont we! i also gind it hard to beleive you have friends. you wouldnt have time to spend time with them due to the runnong of your crane business and your inability to resist from abusing people behind a keyboard. if you dont like it dont comment. now flick your other tab back to myspace and talk to your "friends" you sad thirteen year old with little else to do.

roo boys!

Quote from: elephants on July 20, 2010, 08:31:15 PM
okay thanks for your feedback :

cheers hp,

Ryder second ruck.

As you have mentioned elsewhere that midfield will be your weak point, so that other spot needs to be Boyd in my opinion. Apart from perhaps Goddard that spot fits the scoring critea of only really Boyd. Perhaps If you want some improvement in that mid, Cross could be a reasonable target? We'll just wait an see how it pans out with all the new prices etc.

McRooster

Quote from: PorkSwords on July 20, 2010, 08:46:03 PM
Mate, i do enjoy DT, and enjoy discussing it on here, Bigfooty and with my friends (I do have friends, unlike some). While I fail to see the point of planning for next year about three quarters through this year, you just fail. I find it overly sad.

Denny Crane.
Dark Sider! >:(

Anyways LE I'd much rather drive a Toyota thank be stuck with a crane ;)

Keep it coming Porky, all input helps us "crystallize" our ideas and sharing them here is what this forum is all about.

Stay premium.