Ballantyne

Started by magic_man, July 12, 2010, 07:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magic_man

Ballantyne is a little to up and down in scoring and his price is at its peak now should i get rid of him??

ive got 133k and 8 trades
Current foward line: Chapman, Brown, Higgins, O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Podsidly, Ballantyne (Stewart, Roberts)

Do i trade?
Ballantyne ----> Pavlich
or wait a few weeks and trade Ballantyne ----> Riewoldt

elephants

pav will be better than roo. pav has played all year while roo hasnt

go pav

hardnut

def go the trade and from the choices you mention Pav is a good choice right now and if Roo comes good and priced ~$350k then a straight swap for Gia/pods could be a nice finals sweetner. Other decent choices this week include Goodes and Rioli. I'm going Goodes personally (got Cyril) with the same trade this week, despite all the talk his scoring is very consistent and now he's shown some HUGE score potential.

CFC 1979

keep an eye on ROO

1.4 form first game back. dropped $ 35 900 and bound to go lower

will be below $ 400 000 after next week

hold the trigger till teams - bally was hurt on weekend and Pods may go out for rest this week to ease his groin

morgan1132

Ballantyne should be dropped.... had the worst game ever, not just for his interchange flower up but can remember 2 other separate occasions poor kicks cost goals, i know hes been much improved this season but flower me wanted to see him shot after that game

McRooster

Pavlova taste better than Ballantyne, how do you like them chocolates?

Flame

Footy God

Get Pavlich so we have the same forward line.

Footy God

DONT GET ROO! He will not be back to his best until next year/end of the finals series. Useless for next 3-5 weeks (will not crack the ton).

Fireballz

Quote from: Footy God on July 13, 2010, 10:57:34 AM
DONT GET ROO! He will not be back to his best until next year/end of the finals series. Useless for next 3-5 weeks (will not crack the ton).
:o  BIG call.... 
I'm pretty sure he'll be a good pick up in 3 weeks once his price has bottomed out. He'll score a 100 this week if he plays.

I need to upgrade Ballaz but don't have the trades in the kitty. Might have to wait till finals! Ballaz -> Roo

morgan1132

Footy god i reckon you will eat those words...  His first game back he scores 70 points with 1 goal 4 points with 60% time on ground, in a low scoring game at the gabba.  Give him more tog and better accuracy and he would have cracked the tonne last night in his first game back.  Personally i hope it takes him 2 more weeks to get his tog up.  Jaensch will have peaked and it will cost me stuff all to get riewoldt who is vsing north melb, port adelaide, adelaide and richmond in the dt finals

plugz19

ballantyne is a cock sucker

elephants

Quote from: plugz19 on July 13, 2010, 06:32:37 PM

another person jealous of his natural football ability?

Prospector_1

Quote from: elephants on July 13, 2010, 06:34:20 PM
Quote from: plugz19 on July 13, 2010, 06:32:37 PM

another person jealous of his natural football ability?

I didn't know that was a natural football ability.  ???

elephants

haha yeah "apparently" (not that i know) there is a technique