Previous topic - Next topic

Are you p*ssed off you didn't select him from the start

Yes
12 (42.9%)
No
16 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

bjrouse

Interested to see what the "Ill wait till Ablett's price drops and select him week 5" people think

Hitman

I totally agree Rouse - when you're picking a captain - it pays to look at their price differently to other players

SimonOz

Agreed.....he lived up to his ranking. And I'm waiting.........

It is only the first round though - not sure i'm be thumping my chest out just yet.

Seriously though - this question really should only be thrown at their at the end of the season - only then can you tell if it was a good or bad move.

Glisso#21

I did not pick him because he is living off his fathers fame and i do not much care for him

postmanpat

Quote from: Glisso#21 on March 31, 2009, 01:10:45 AM
I did not pick him because he is living off his fathers fame and i do not much care for him

I am sure you will go far in SC this year mate.

On topic, the mighty Cats play the not so mighty Tigers down at Geelong this week. We all know the recent record of these meetings don't we?

bjrouse

What a ridiculous comment ! ! ! ! !

Colty

Why would you say that? You cannot be serious... what a genius comment.

Colty

I dont understand how you could justify not having gary in your side. Best player by miles.

Pweter

Unless he gets injured early in a game I can't see his price dipping much. Glad I've forked out extra on him to make him my season long skipper (barring injury) giving me a score far and away consistenly better than any other captain. Money well spent.

Biggie

Lol

Best reason yet.

I would pay $1 000 000 for Gary, all class

macca029

yeah im so annoyed i didnt pick him up. so annoyed. now its gonna be hard to get him so i will probs give up.

Bo

All those guys trying to justify why bartel or judd was a better pick for captain. I told you all. Many times. It's not even close.

Hitman

Guys - he's the skipper - $712K big deal - you're actually paying $356K ea for 2 because of double points. Kinda like asking a dumb bloke what the odds are of the coin landing heads next toss after you've just tossed it 5 times in a row for tails. The dumb guy will say 75%. The GAJ thing is similar. WUASTC

Hitman

Quote from: Pweter on March 31, 2009, 06:52:26 AM
Unless he gets injured early in a game I can't see his price dipping much. Glad I've forked out extra on him to make him my season long skipper (barring injury) giving me a score far and away consistenly better than any other captain. Money well spent.

Totally agree - the Muppets cannot do maths GAJ is $356K but you have to buy 2

Hitman

And he constantly get more disposals than Ivan Milat