GOODES

Started by Davoo, July 11, 2010, 04:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

Thankyou for that score. what a legend.

McRooster

Had planned on Jz to Pav this week as Matthew did the right thing and didn't make b/e this week ;D but with Adam smashing it, very tempting :-\

I feel a poll coming on! Yes, because of Goodes score :D

LF

goodes finally came good.hoping he keeps it up now.

Flame

Roosy finally played him in the middle instead of up forward!!

Windigo

Who was the bloke that said Goodes has passed his best??

Shame on him.

Paddy13

betts -> goodes straight swap??

Blueboys

WoW they play him in the mid and he does great! You need to be smart too work that 1 out!

Seems GAJ is playing forward with poor scores! Geez another hard 1 hmmm  ::)

penskifile

hardnut

was hmming on whether Goodes was worth a shot but this should just about do it for me as I can finally get rid of Ballantyne! :D

numberwang

Quote from: hardnut on July 11, 2010, 09:36:11 PM
was hmming on whether Goodes was worth a shot but this should just about do it for me as I can finally get rid of Ballantyne! :D

+1

need a win to stay in contention for top 4 and balla has pissed me off for the last time...unless prick.

i think gazza might stay there as punishment for not deciding yet? also it keeps him fresh for finals. bartel is a gun, love the guy. rate him higher than gaz. sorry.

NADO95

flower yer goodesy. just hope roos keeps giving him the midfield time, and after that game, he'd be stupid not to

elephants

yeah goodesy mate. brilliant! everyone said you were too old but not me i stuck by you :)

Davoo

goodes is a premium and is at a very cheap price. would be the perfect trade not losing much cash and gaining a premium.

elephants

is he worth a look next year if he is around 350 k?

thornz23

Quote from: elephants on July 12, 2010, 02:44:57 PM
yeah goodesy mate. brilliant! everyone said you were too old but not me i stuck by you :)
+1 :D loving that score