GOODES

Started by Davoo, July 11, 2010, 04:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

also with the swans fighting for a top 8 or even a top 4 spot if they are lucky roosy will need his best players in the midfield

need help cheers :)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,19372.msg155428.html#new

Flame

Go Goodesy..i stuck by ya too!!

ENYGMA

its all well and good to celebrate if you have goodes or jump on the bandwagon after his mammoth score but is he going to continue playing in the middle thus smashing out big ones? I'm looking to beef up my forward line and im thinking goodes/pav. Goodes is  around 350, Pav 335.

thornz23

welll i think pav is gna b playing more in the midfield now that barlow is out and traditionally he hasnt posted as bigger scores when he is playing there as opposed to when he is fwd. Also take into account that Goodes generally plays well late in the year (and also posted a huge score last week when given a chance in the mids) i would take goodes.

SydneyRox

I think Paul Roos has worked out he needs to play Goodes in the midfield, or where ever the f*ck goodes wants to play for Sydney to win games. Everytime Roos gives Goodes a job, ie CHF, tag or run with, Sydney struggle to win. Goodes has the most impact running his oppenent off his feet, then offering the marking target and generally being a nightmare for the other team to matchup.
He will stay in the mids for the rest of the year, expect a big finish!!

Davoo

if hes left in mids which surely he will after what roos saw on the weekend.