premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

I lost but I went up a spot haha :D

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Andrew3737 on November 29, 2010, 04:24:23 AM
bahaha. Now his gone for a month.
I had berbatov Capt because  you would know that blackburn where always going to be owned and berba was going to score it was a matter of how much ,so there is a reason i got 91 i pick my capt on the opposition he will be facing lol to all those people who would trade him or ARSHAVIN must be crazy to trade arshavin what a player, but there is a reason why there is people at the top and then botttom dwellers.

Andrew3737

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on November 30, 2010, 08:41:53 PM
Quote from: Andrew3737 on November 29, 2010, 04:24:23 AM
bahaha. Now his gone for a month.
I had berbatov Capt because  you would know that blackburn where always going to be owned and berba was going to score it was a matter of how much ,so there is a reason i got 91 i pick my capt on the opposition he will be facing lol to all those people who would trade him or ARSHAVIN must be crazy to trade arshavin what a player, but there is a reason why there is people at the top and then botttom dwellers.

Yes because weak opposition means x player will always score. -.-. meh

RobsOverAchieverss

It's working you should try it.Rather keepin the same who isn't going to perform every week

BoredSaint

VDV out for a month!! Everyones pretty much screwed now.. do we keep him or trade him out?? argh

Andrew3737

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on November 30, 2010, 11:02:16 PM
It's working you should try it.Rather keepin the same who isn't going to perform every week

Yes I'm sure it is...

CrowsFan

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 01, 2010, 11:54:23 AM
Well I'm going well ;D
Well we where the 2 favs at the start so, its to be expected.

BoredSaint

I think I won by a point this week :D

HillHero13

Liverpool v Aston Villa still to go..

BoredSaint

co- top scorer with boomz this week :D

DG

Boomz

Well i didn't change my captain and nani isn't playing and I think i have it set to go to the most in form player which I think is Cahill and that match is cancelled so does that mean I get no captain score or does it go to the next one that played?

CrowsFan

It goes to a player that did play.
I traded in Rooney and put him captain and he has done ok getting an assist so far.
Because Nani didn't play Cleverley will come on and he scored a goal :)

Boomz

Ok great :D I can't be bothered figuring out who it will be but hopefully its someone who's scored well lol Elmander, Tevez & Carroll have been good so far :) Etherington will come on for Nani and he has an assist so not too bad :)