So this back to back round thing could prove to be annoying

Andrew3737

What will be better.

Malouda-Fabregas-Nani-Adam-Nzogbia
---Carroll--Drogba-----

Malouda-Nolan-Nani-Adam-
--Carroll-Tevez-Drogba

CrowsFan

The first one. United will keep a clean sheet :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: benjy251090 on November 09, 2010, 04:54:04 PM
According to Facebook it is :P
Then Happy Birthday :D.

And we'll PAAARRRTTTYYYY!!!!!!!! ;D.

Andrew3737

CrowsFan

Oh sorry. So it is basically fabregas and n'zogbia or Nolan and tevez. I would still go the first one

Andrew3737

Master Q

Thing is Nolan and Tevez have been performing...

BoredSaint

wow.. premierleague said vdv was injured.. so i put him on my bench last position.. and he scores.. FML

CrowsFan

Actually premier league had him as orange, which is in doubt. You shouldn't always trust them cos they aren't always fully up to date with player injuries.
What you should do is leave injured players on the field in the hope that they do play, but if not your sub comes on anyway to replace them. It's what I did with VDV and it worked out nicely :)

DG

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 10, 2010, 10:40:08 AM
Actually premier league had him as orange, which is in doubt. You shouldn't always trust them cos they aren't always fully up to date with player injuries.
What you should do is leave injured players on the field in the hope that they do play, but if not your sub comes on anyway to replace them. It's what I did with VDV and it worked out nicely :)

+1

Just hope that Nani plays after elmohamady didnt...

CrowsFan

Pulled off a great transfer this round. With Bent injured I spent some time deciding who I thought would perform really well this round. Ended up choosing Chamakh and he scored 13 points! Because of that I won by 2 ;D