premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

I got Jaask, Dawson, Lampard and apparently Gomes injured. Everywhere has Gomes fit so I don't know.

Justin Bieber

Copping a 4 point deduction trading out Ivanovic. Then I find out he could possibly play this week at the expense of Ferreira ::).

Other trade was Kuyt due to injury :(.

CrowsFan

Using my wild card I have taken a few risks, bringing in some players who were signed on deadline day so may not make the starting line up for the first match, but all should do well if played

Hawka

shawzer finally bak and carney 2 start on the bench

benjy251090

if sagna doesnt play, how does the emergency work? do you get the person you put as your highest priority? because i have elmander on the bench and he actually scored  ::) and have anelka and carroll on the field up front

CrowsFan

yeah it is your highest priority bench player. so for you elmander will come on. also williamson will come on for malouda unless he comes off the bench. not sure who will be your captain though will malouda not playing. did you have your emergency captain selected by form or value? if you have it set as form then carroll will become your captain, but if you have it set as value then arshavin will be your captain

CrowsFan

doesn't matter now cos malouda came on for last few minutes

HillHero13

GOO VAN DAMN!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benjy251090

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 12, 2010, 01:50:30 AM
doesn't matter now cos malouda came on for last few minutes
::) sigh

Andrew3737

It's fantastic. No ROoney, Lampard, Gomes, Jaask, Dawson, Zamora. AWESOME!!!

HillHero13

whats with zamora is he iniured how long??

Andrew3737

HillHero13

Fletch74

Why did Chelsea decide to start Kanou? Had Malouda as captain, and he scores 1 point, and plays 7 minutes. I was hoping he wouldn't come on!!  >:(

Andrew3737