Fletch74

To you yes, but I won on the weekend :)

Master Q

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 30, 2010, 04:50:34 PM
To you yes, but I won on the weekend :)
Who Cares! You didn't beat me!

Fletch74

CrowsFan

hey just a bit of advice which no one has to listen to, but this could be a good week to use your wild card. because there is 2 weeks before the next round starts the prices of players could change more than usual so if you play it right you could make a fair bit of money from transfers

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 30, 2010, 05:01:09 PM
hey just a bit of advice which no one has to listen to, but this could be a good week to use your wild card. because there is 2 weeks before the next round starts the prices of players could change more than usual so if you play it right you could make a fair bit of money from transfers
Did it work for anyone you know?

CrowsFan

well i did it last night before the last match had finished bringing in a few people and they have already risen 0.1 if they can get to 0.2 i can sell them out to players i really want and have made a profit

Fletch74

Yes, there are 2 weeks CF, but I don't know if that means there will be anymore trading than normal?? I think that would only happen if some players are injured in international games. I think it will just be a normal trading week.

CrowsFan

yeah i dunno with 2 weeks i think there could just be a little more trading than usual which might affect the prices. i might be wrong, but its a theory i am going with and will hopefully pay off for me

Justin Bieber

Anybody know when the next one of these 2 week things is?

Might need to do it. Losing cash in some of my old faithfuls :'(.

CrowsFan

not sure sorry hp.
cos i did my trades early i got rid of valencia before he dropped to 8.3 but if i decide in 2 weeks that i do want him i can get him at a cheaper price than what i sold him  ;D

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 30, 2010, 05:05:23 PM
yeah i dunno with 2 weeks i think there could just be a little more trading than usual which might affect the prices. i might be wrong, but its a theory i am going with and will hopefully pay off for me
Price increases happen on any round, not just this one. You've just managed to get on board before they've risen. If you gain 0.2 then you'd have to sell them all and that would cost you a lot of points... or keep them and hope that their form continues otherwise the price may drop back again to 0.1 and you don't make a profit.

I'm keeping mine for when their is a couple of double games, then people generally jump on players who have 2 games coming up, and plus I will get a better score :)

You're right though, it still might work.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 30, 2010, 05:11:24 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on August 30, 2010, 05:05:23 PM
Price increases happen on any round, not just this one. You've just managed to get on board before they've risen. If you gain 0.2 then you'd have to sell them all and that would cost you a lot of points... or keep them and hope that their form continues otherwise the price may drop back again to 0.1 and you don't make a profit.

I'm keeping mine for when their is a couple of double games, then people generally jump on players who have 2 games coming up, and plus I will get a better score :)

You're right though, it still might work.
not going to cost me points cos i am using my wild card. never tried this before so hopefully it works. that's a really good idea about saving it till there are some double games. your opponent wont know what hit them!!

Fletch74

I meant if you make a profit now, you can't sell them all at once. If you did that then it would cost you points. You have to hope that they maintain their price.

CrowsFan

ah right. but i meant if they go up 0.2 before the next round starts i could sell them if i decide i don't really want them and i have then made a small profit and not lost points. anyway in 2 weeks we will know whether this has worked for me or not

Master Q

But I think you get only have profits or something...