premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjy251090

i have gomes with carson on the pine, i think he will do ok this week as he is playing wolves

Fletch74

Oh ok, see why you don't want to play him, well I'm having to play Robinson this week.

vc_bombers

Any ideas how Agbonlahor is pulling up? Played his first game in Europa qualifying and came off injured

reesbr

he scored didnt he??

What does everyone think about Rooney to Torres??

Fletch74

Could be ok, but It might take hima few weeks to find form again. Agbonlahor scored this morning.

reesbr

Yeah hoping he will score against west brom this week

RobsOverAchieverss

Rooney to torres is a sideways trade or even a backwards trade and Torres is still injured. I would stay with shrek.

reesbr

I reckon that Torres will score this week

CrowsFan

Quote from: benjy251090 on August 27, 2010, 04:51:30 PM
i have gomes with carson on the pine, i think he will do ok this week as he is playing wolves
carson isn't playing against wolves. he is playing against liverpool. newcastle is playing wolves

vc_bombers

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 27, 2010, 05:09:26 PM
Could be ok, but It might take hima few weeks to find form again. Agbonlahor scored this morning.

Yeh then he went off injured, knock to the knee or something

Capt Cunners

Im happy with 5 backs.

Who do you suggest i trade N'Gog and Fab to??

CrowsFan

Arshavin and Crouch, which leaves you with 1 to spend.
Arshavin just because he is a great player and will score goals and get assists for fun. And Crouch because he is Tottenham's only fit striker at the moment so will be their main target up front (and what a target he is!!). Also tottenham's next 4 matches are against wigan, west brom, wolves and west ham!!

Capt Cunners

Thanks CrowsFan but im not keen on Arshavin, got any others???

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Capt Cunners on August 27, 2010, 04:08:46 PM
Used my wildcard, what changes should i make to this team if any??

--------------------------------------Hart--------------------------------------
Sagna-----------Dawson------------Alex-----------O'Shea-----------Skrtel
------------------Fabregas-----------Bale----------- Malouda----------------
-----------------------------N'Gog----------Drogba(c)

Bench: Stockdale-----------Carroll-----------Albrighton-----------Ferguson

Obviously i will swap N'Gog for Carroll and Albrighton during different stages of the season.
A defender from each of the former big 4 ;D. Liverpool signing Squaliini (should be done soon) might have skrtel fighting fo a spot? Could be wrong though since I don't really look into liverpool defenders.

N'Gog is really just a back up striker. Won't get many games when Torres is fit. If he does, it'll be as a late sub. Maybe Elmander if you can afford him? Is last week a sign of things to come....

P.S Crowsfan's idea seems ideal. 2 guns from 2 top teams. Maybe Crouch isn't a gun though :P. Don't like Arshavin, maybe Young, Barry, Milner or even Cahill (if he stays fit).

Quote from: vc_bombers on August 27, 2010, 05:05:22 PM
Any ideas how Agbonlahor is pulling up? Played his first game in Europa qualifying and came off injured
We need Carew's partner back soon :'(. He'll be great if he is fit again. Maybe another week or two on the sidelines if he doesn't line up this week :(.

RobsOverAchieverss

squillaci he went to arsenal is that who you are talking about?