premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerMan

I'm Paul The Octopus in this one guys...

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerMan on August 25, 2010, 06:40:17 PM
I'm Paul The Octopus in this one guys...
Well that means I am playing you this round mate. Going to make any trades that I need to know of? Who will you put captain?

PowerMan

I'm thinking about using my WC! have had a shocker of a start...

Malouda (c) at the moment, but that could change to Drogba or I might try and bring in Milner and make him capt!

CrowsFan

yeah i will prob be using my wild card next week if i don't score well this week. looking forward to a good match this week

Fletch74

I'm trying to keep mine up my sleeve for as long as possible. In the past I have used it in the first few rounds only to regret it and need it later in the year. I know we have 2 this year, but I'd rather keep it for another 10 weeks or so.

Justin Bieber

Wild card will be tucked away for second half of the season or around week 10 for me. Pretty sorted with 3 gun defenders and 4 gun midfielder (all under 10mil each) :D. Will only be hoping to get more scoring out of my forwards which I'll see about later on.

reesbr

Anyone know whats wrong with Gomes?

RobsOverAchieverss

Where is the Official premier league prematch review by either crowsfan or HP or HH or whoeer does it?

Master Q

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 26, 2010, 05:41:05 PM
Where is the Official premier league prematch review by either crowsfan or HP or HH or whoeer does it?
Pre-Match Review? I'm not sure what your talking about, but If you are talking about the Game Of The Round, I've posted that.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Master Q on August 26, 2010, 07:42:35 PM
Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 26, 2010, 05:41:05 PM
Pre-Match Review? I'm not sure what your talking about, but If you are talking about the Game Of The Round, I've posted that.
Did you, what for this rounds games of the official fantasy one.

Master Q

RobsOverAchieverss

RobsOverAchieverss

reesbr

How long is Gomes (Tottenham) out for??

Fletch74

On the Official EPL Fantasy he's listed as playing... Where did you hear that he was out?