premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

Is anyone thinking of bringing in Yaya Toure? I think a bit two defence minded like a  Mascherano.

Master Q

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 24, 2010, 07:55:54 PM
Is anyone thinking of bringing in Yaya Toure? I think a bit two defence minded like a  Mascherano.
Not Me.

DarkHorse think 4 would be good.

Andrew3737

He is playing pretty much as an attacking midfielder the last 2 games. I have him on my fox sports one. He is a much better attacking outlet then Masch. He played as a box-to-box in the latter half of Barcelona's season when Iniesta was missing.

DonBomber

Hey guys, been busy lately have not had much time to post. Its going to be a close one for me this week after making a few trades, hopefully the right captain choice gets me over the line.

Whats the deal with yellow cards, if you get a yellow two matches in a row do you miss the next?

CrowsFan

What's is your team name DonBomber? Is it DONS? Nah the deal with yellow cards is once they have got 5 yellow cards they are suspended for the next competitive domestic match. So they can get 5 yellow cards in the league and then get suspended for the FA Cup

DonBomber

Thanks for clearing that up CrowsFan, and yep DONS is my team name.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 24, 2010, 09:10:43 PM
He is playing pretty much as an attacking midfielder the last 2 games. I have him on my fox sports one. He is a much better attacking outlet then Masch. He played as a box-to-box in the latter half of Barcelona's season when Iniesta was missing.
But traditionally he is more of a defensive midfielder, I suppose with Barry in the team it allows yaya to play more attacking, only watched him against tottenham didn't really see him attacking much if you get points for tackles i would be on him.

Andrew3737

If you get points for tackles, De Jong and Mascherano would be worth a crap load. Toure however, as the furtherest midfielder in Man City's new 4-2-3-1, would be seeing a lot of the ball. However, he is just a pivot for the 3 players around him. Milner, Johnson and Tevez. I think we will be seeing a lot of assists from Toure this season.

On another topic, I laugh that Silva has already found himself a place on the bench.

RobsOverAchieverss

Well i laugh at City's bench, Lescott bridge given Santa Adebayor to name a few, they could make another team and be competetive.

HillHero13

going to do quite a few transfers so going to give this week a miss

Fletch74

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 24, 2010, 09:58:16 PM
Well i laugh at City's bench, Lescott bridge given Santa Adebayor to name a few, they could make another team and be competetive.
Their seconds would finish top half of the table. The new striker they just bought, I can't remember his name, where are they going to put him??

HillHero13

Ballitolli?? i don't know but macinni says he could be better than torres

Master Q

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 25, 2010, 08:17:54 AM
Their seconds would finish top half of the table. The new striker they just bought, I can't remember his name, where are they going to put him??
They have more strikers then the amount of posts in this thread

CrowsFan

After watching the Man City v Liverfool match last night I would like to make a complaint! Tevez did not score the second goal of the game. Micah Richards did. This means that JosipAndTheSkokos should lose 4 points, taking him to a score of 66 points. Which means I am the winner on 68 points!!  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 25, 2010, 08:17:54 AM
They could get quite alot of cash if they decide to sell :o.

I want Santa to move so he can play again >:(.