premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DG

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 24, 2010, 11:26:59 AM
This game is rigged! Get the 4th highest score of the week and I still lose! Not very happy here :( although I should congratulate my opponent who got the 3rd highest score

Unlucky CF, i thought you had me before last night.

CrowsFan

Yeah so did I. But then Tevez went and scored 2 goals to get you over the line! I will get you in the rematch later in the year though  :P

Master Q

Had my second straight win in the H2H league, and am ranked 2nd in the Classic.

I'll post some results in the Lounge, if anyone is in an A-League league please post them in there.

DarkHorse

Gah my team stuffed up with Van Persie and Rooney only playing a few minutes/none at all. I was thinking of revamping my team for the future and paying for one loss.

Samba->Richards
Alcaraz->Williamson
Fabregas->Malouda
Yaya Toure->Nolan
N'Zogbia->Scholes
Van Persie-> Drogba
Rooney->Chamakh
Fletcher->Berbatov

If i'm lucky those -24 points will be caught up. :|

Any pointers?

Master Q

How about you just use the Wild Card?

Odds up for the H2H, CF made a thread.

CrowsFan

Rooney should be back this week, he was just sick. And Fabregas and Van Persie will be back playing full matches again soonish so might want to hold on to them. Plus once Van Persie comes back it will be interesting to see how Chamakh goes. I like the Toure to Nolan trade though. Maybe just do that one this week? Or if you are set on doing more than that how about using your wild card and changing your whole team?

RobsOverAchieverss

You dont think arsenal will play two up front Chamkh and VP.

CrowsFan

Not sure what they will do, which is why I am wary of Chamakh for now. In previous seasons they have only really played with RVP up front, but they have never really had a good enough second striker to be up with him. I will look on with interest on how Wenger handles it

RobsOverAchieverss

Yeah Exactly now they have a stirker who is threating scored a goal and assist, i personaally think Chamkah is ahead of RVP.

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 24, 2010, 04:46:44 PM
Not sure what they will do, which is why I am wary of Chamakh for now. In previous seasons they have only really played with RVP up front, but they have never really had a good enough second striker to be up with him. I will look on with interest on how Wenger handles it
Likewise, I would be hesitant with the Gunners using 2 strikers. I've always been reluctant to choose Arsenal strikers with their mids being so good as well.

Master Q

Results up in the Lounge btw.

DarkHorse

Good points, everyone thanks for the info. Ill rather not use the wildcard so early, I'll just try and consolidate my team at the moment, There's still another 38 games, so I have ample time to catch up in my league.

I'll most likely keep Rooney then, do you guys think i should do the rest of the trades though?

Samba->Richards
Alcaraz->Williamson
Fabregas->Malouda
Yaya Toure->Nolan
N'Zogbia->Scholes
Van Persie-> Drogba
Fletcher-> Tevez/Chamkh /Another 8-10mil striker [?]

-> I forgot about the cut-off time so i have two free trades this week.

Master Q

What about spreading your trades out so you don't lose so many points?

Andrew3737

RVP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chamakh. AINEC.

I got owned this week. Team has oodles of potential. In my 2p2 league was 5th and all 4 infront of me had Drogba as C and I had/have Fabregas as well. Now slipped to 17th =\

DarkHorse

Quote from: Master Q on August 24, 2010, 07:31:23 PM
What about spreading your trades out so you don't lose so many points?

Hmmm...maybe 4 trades then? -8 points isn't so bad as long as you have a good captain.