premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Schwarz put in a tranfer slip to move to Arsenal. Don't think Hughes took it all that well ;).

N'Zogbia is a talent. Has shown loyalty to Wigan for some time. So did Valencia......

CrowsFan

oh he did that in the end? last i had heard was arsenal had given up on him.
i wouldn't say valencia showed that much loyalty. was only there for 3 seasons and pretty sure most people knew it was just going to be a stepping stone for him before he moved on to a better club. he is a quality player and i'm glad he is at united  :) but how can you say n'zogbia has shown loyalty? only been there a season and a half and wants to leave. not that loyal in my eyes

Justin Bieber

Was interest last year from some teams. Decided to stay on for a little longer and paid off rest of last season.

I liked Valencia when he was low key instead of the Ronaldo replacement :'(.

Fletch74

Justin Bieber

First Barry, now Milner :'(.

At least ireland is coming over :D. Nice young midfielder who has had a few goods seasons before being forced out of the City lineup. Would of been nice if we could land another guy like Bellamy, Santa or Richards :P.

We should spend a little more money come january for another talent or two to bolster the squad.

RobsOverAchieverss

Anyone played there wildcard or traded already?

Justin Bieber

Wildcard this early is just plain mad!!!

RobsOverAchieverss

Not really, depends how you use it, i am thinking of it ,you get 2 of them plus you still get transfers...Tempting its a gamble that could pay off.

Boomz

I'll wait a few weeks yet... You get 2 but one has to be used in January or something so if you use it now you have a long wait till then.

reesbr

I am thinking of Lennon to Gareth Bale??

Justin Bieber

I'll give Lennon some time. Will get a few assists with Defoe up forward. I have him as well (at the cost of Malouda) so hoping he comes good soon.

I'll probably look to use my round 7-15.

reesbr

I'll be using mine when I get a few injuries/form slumps

Fletch74

Quote from: reesbr on August 18, 2010, 03:56:58 PM
I'll be using mine when I get a few injuries/form slumps
Agree. I've just made a couple of transfers to make sure I get some $$ increases ATM to set myself for later in the season.

RobsOverAchieverss

Fletch u want to update your regulars ODDS thread of who you think the top chances and other quoted of who you think will win the League , Please?

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 18, 2010, 03:55:39 PM
I'll give Lennon some time. Will get a few assists with Defoe up forward. I have him as well (at the cost of Malouda) so hoping he comes good soon.

I'll probably look to use my round 7-15.
Lennon better start getting that ball to Defoe, I need Defoe firing!