premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

Michael Johnson yeah he hasnt been a key players since they SHEIKHED things up (c what i did there).

stevieg1980

this will get you in the mood for EPL action !  What a freak !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU8wgJKaJOM

CrowsFan

that guy is awesome!
finally got my team set and i'm not touching it till saturday night. i promise...

RobsOverAchieverss

I bet he couldnt reall y play though and you guys obviously havent seen me play :P`

stevieg1980

I agree Crows Fan - my team is set now and im not changing it until atleast tomorrow !  :P :P :P :P

RobsOverAchieverss

Christian Poulsen $9 million dollar move to Liverpool complete , what is hodgson doing another lucas, really bad signing!!

RobsOverAchieverss

Danny wellbeck has agreed to join Sunderland from united.

vc_bombers

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 12, 2010, 07:21:51 PM
Danny wellbeck has agreed to join Sunderland from united.

Do you reckon he'll get a game? Kenwyne Jones has buggered off as well

RobsOverAchieverss

I think he will his competetion are Bent and Campbell he should get a game but i think sunderland will struggle this year wouldn't expect alot of goals!

What formation are well deploying?

stevieg1980

i f.u.c ( well you can finish it) hate Sunderland !

Makken twats !

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: stevieg1980 on August 12, 2010, 08:50:44 PM
i f.u.c ( well you can finish it) hate Sunderland !

Makken twats !
Stevie G are you actually a scouser or r you being Delta goodrem and doing a fake accent?

stevieg1980

I'm aussie but lived in the Toon (newcastle) for 2 years. What a place to party! I now hate Makkems ! As you will know Rob being a Celtic man - the old firm rivalry is massive ! This is just the same !

I use to go to a lot of games and no matter who we played - we always would sing about hating Sunderland !

RobsOverAchieverss

[/quote]Ok kool have always had a soft spot for Newcastle dunno why, i was brought up in Scotland but spent majority of my life in Liverpool aswell.

stevieg1980

Truth be known i use to be a Leeds and Liverpool man... Kewell and Viduka ! But when i first went to Newcatsle back in 2004 - I had once choice who to support ! All my mates were Geordie through and through so  that is how i started following them. Im going back in October for 3 weeks - planning on going to the home game against Wigan !

I wanna go to Liverpool !  ;D

stevieg1980