premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

That's cool Rob, nothing taken personally. I like opinions :)

CrowsFan

yeah the reason bale got a fair few points last year was because in the game he was listed as a defender so got 4 points for each clean sheet, but now being moved to the midfield it is only 1 point. you need to be wary when people have their positions changed because the point scoring is different.
in regards to your defense what you could do is downgrade vidic to johnny evans who is 1.5 cheaper which would give you more money to spend on the third defender and the rest of your team. with ferdinand injured evans should partner vidic at the back for the first month at least then if he gets dropped you could look at someone else later

RobsOverAchieverss

But i dont like the fact you listed dunfermline as your scottish team :(

Fletch74

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 12, 2010, 02:21:05 PM
Also Albion Rovers, can't go for one of the Old Firm. My brother goes for Rangers, so I just chose a side once because I was felt for the underdog.

Fletch74

But you should also like the fact that I go for Yeovil, they wear the same colours as Celtic.

benjy251090

The only part of my team i am struggling with is my GK's, i have 9.5 to spend, can anyone suggest a good combination? current combo is schwarzer and harper

CrowsFan

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 12, 2010, 02:32:45 PM
But you should also like the fact that I go for Yeovil, they wear the same colours as Celtic.
Ok you swung me back around, I have two tattoos of CFC the least they could do to repay is win something!!!!

benjy251090

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 12, 2010, 02:37:50 PM
how about gomes and carson?
i like gomes, but will carson get a run?

RobsOverAchieverss

Carson will play but look for 2 at the most from him!

RobsOverAchieverss

Has anyone got J Hart i think he will get the No1 gig at city personally dont have him because i think spending more than 5 on a keeper is rubbish...but any1 looking at him.

benjy251090

thats ok, because i will get gomes as well and carson as back up which i am happy with, team as stands (might change it after see team lists):

Gomes(TH) - Carson(WB)
Evra(MU) Terry(CH) Carragher(LI) Sagna(AR) - Craddock(WW)
Lampard(CH{C}) Giggs(MU) Nasri(AR) N'Zogbia(WI) - Smith(NU)
Anelka(CH) Davies(BW) - Carroll(NU)

My other option could be to go Nasri to Scholes and save 1.5 and then go Davies to Bellamy.

Which combo will score more? Nasri and Davies or Scholes and Bellamy?

RobsOverAchieverss

Do you think R.Keane is value at 5.5? i think he will play, Pavluchenko is hopeless and defoe and crouch are only other two strikers so worth considering i think.

benjy251090

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 12, 2010, 02:59:18 PM
Do you think R.Keane is value at 5.5? i think he will play, Pavluchenko is hopeless and defoe and crouch are only other two strikers so worth considering i think.
could be worth a look, if he plays he will score well, but then again he could be a flop, you never know

benjy251090

checked the ppg of the players, scholes and bellamy avg about 1 ppg more, squad is now:

Gomes(TH) - Carson(WB)
Evra(MU) Terry(CH) Carragher(LI) Sagna(AR) - Craddock(WW)
Lampard(CH{C}) Giggs(MU) Scholes(MU) N'Zogbia(WI) - Smith(NU)
Anelka(CH) Bellamy(MC) - Carroll(NU)