Justin Bieber

Quote from: vc_bombers on August 11, 2010, 08:20:17 PM
Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 11, 2010, 02:07:45 PM
New Odds from Glenn Munsie at Tab Sportsbet"

Hp $1.10
Crowsfan,Benjy,Hill hero,Fletch  $5.00
Others Not Quoted $50-1

Wouldn't mind putting 10 on myself :D
I would to!! But not on myself at those odds :P.

stevieg1980

Should be a close league boys ! I look forward to winning it ! hahaha

RobsOverAchieverss

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: stevieg1980 on August 12, 2010, 08:26:56 AM
Should be a close league boys ! I look forward to winning it ! hahaha
Whats your team name?

CrowsFan

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 12, 2010, 12:13:05 PM
Big Kenwyne Jones to Stoke.
He could do well there. Gives Delap a target to aim for with those huge throw ins of his

RobsOverAchieverss

Very true, Who is your cheap Striker? since you dont rate beckford

CrowsFan

at the moment it is carroll. i do rate beckford but he costs 6 whereas carroll is only 5. i may still change in the next few days

RobsOverAchieverss

Well thats what i mean when i rotate if i had Carrol he would be on my bench this week because chances of scoring against UTD and then bring him on depending on the team like my GK i will keep trading to cheap GK that i think will keep CS.

stevieg1980

Team is called Gregson united FC!  Original I know  :P

If anyone wants to join another head to head comp with my mates ( and my work people) let me know ! 8 spots left i think

I also have another classic league going to which is unlimited so let me know if you want in !

I love my dream team and super coach but premier league is also a lot of fun to play !

RobsOverAchieverss

[/quote]I will join if there is spots!!

CrowsFan

yeah i always rotate my players depending on the opposition, but i always tend to put the players who score better on the bench. what is your opinion on modric rob? quality player and this being his third year with tottenham he could do very well

stevieg1980

head to head league  - 282434-228781

classic league - 282434-74584

Come one, come all !

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 12, 2010, 12:42:16 PM
yeah i always rotate my players depending on the opposition, but i always tend to put the players who score better on the bench. what is your opinion on modric rob? quality player and this being his third year with tottenham he could do very well
Same i like Modric he is coming back from injury but he is a good player as long as he stays fit, but because he has a skinny frame i think he would get injured alot in the EPL ...but i think he is  a class act...He also is the link-up man with the forwards which means assists and goals, where is some like G Barry is more defensive minded, What Gk's did you have in mind?

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: stevieg1980 on August 12, 2010, 12:50:06 PM
head to head league  - 282434-228781

classic league - 282434-74584

Come one, come all !
Joined both