premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

LOL Rob ;D. Won't be able to watch the matches this year since I have no more sports channels :'(.

HillHero13

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 10, 2010, 10:07:45 PM
LOL Rob ;D. Won't be able to watch the matches this year since I have no more sports channels :'(.

hey hp cheer up i have a site were you can watch it live.. not the best but itll do.. ill bring the thread up for you to think about it..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HillHero13 on August 10, 2010, 10:09:35 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 10, 2010, 10:07:45 PM
hey hp cheer up i have a site were you can watch it live.. not the best but itll do.. ill bring the thread up for you to think about it..
Can't use up too much internet credit :-X. Cheers for that though Hilly. Might watch a little Villa is I can though 8).

vc_bombers

Is it time to get rid on Villa players?

Justin Bieber

Didn't like hearing O'neil stepping down, but the side still has quality. Maybe not as big names but a solid squad nonetheless.

They have a great defence spearheaded by Friedal and Dunne (he was a great recruit). Experienced heads down there along with Cuellar and Warnock coming through the ranks. Midfield very underrated. Liked Milner since he was at Newcastle and since he was recruited to Villa, was my number 1 picked most years :-*. Young and Downing very solid when on song 8). Forward line with Agbonalor, Carew and Heskey is not going to be taken lightling by opposition. Don't think they should take a step back this year. Should still be pushing for top 4 with the right replacement.

RobsOverAchieverss

New Odds from Glenn Munsie at Tab Sportsbet"

Hp $1.10
Crowsfan,Benjy,Hill hero,Fletch  $5.00
Others Not Quoted $50-1

Fletch74

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 11, 2010, 02:07:45 PM

Hp $1.10
Others Not Quoted $50-1

Well I'm heavily backing Rob. I reckon he'll be odds on by the end of the day.

RobsOverAchieverss

Carvalho gone for anyone who had him in there team, dont think many would of though.

CrowsFan

Mourinho sure loves Carvalho. Coached him now at Porto, Chelsea and Real Madrid. Pretty sure he wanted to bring him to Inter when he was there too

RobsOverAchieverss

Well thats where he has gone Madrid. Also P Senderos out for most of the season  http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=813434&sec=england&cc=3436

CrowsFan

Sucks about senderos, he was going to be my defensive back up. Will have to look somewhere else now

RobsOverAchieverss

Same with me i was thinking Dawson from tottenham but will have to see.

CrowsFan

In my opinion dawson is a little expensive for back up. Might look at Alonso from Bolton. 19 years old signed from Real Madrid and plays left back. Apparently very talented

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 11, 2010, 03:50:10 PM
In my opinion dawson is a little expensive for back up. Might look at Alonso from Bolton. 19 years old signed from Real Madrid and plays left back. Apparently very talented
I have a system which i rotate, like i am doing with the A league at some stage this year i might have a 8.0 or 9.0 defender on my bench part of my Rotation, But i like alonso just worried about him A) playing and B) plays for bolton so will conceed a fair amount of goals and unless he scoress or assist wont  get you many ponts.

vc_bombers

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 11, 2010, 02:07:45 PM

Hp $1.10
Others Not Quoted $50-1

Wouldn't mind putting 10 on myself :D