premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: reesbr on August 10, 2010, 08:12:15 PM
yep
With Milner leaving, downing Will take his Poistion very big Wraps on the Lad, to also Play more for England.

reesbr

RobsOverAchieverss

reesbr

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: reesbr on August 10, 2010, 08:22:55 PM
I already have A.Young
Ok didnt know that there pretty much the same player just on diff wings!! go with what you think i am sure you will score well :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 10, 2010, 08:14:11 PM
Quote from: reesbr on August 10, 2010, 08:12:15 PM
yep
With Milner leaving, downing Will take his Poistion very big Wraps on the Lad, to also Play more for England.
Used to love watching Downing for Middleborough when they were in the Premier. Used to be a great midfielder :). If Milner could stave off City, would put together a gun midfield along with Young :D. Unlikely, but I can hope ;D. Expect him to start most games. He was brought in for a reason 8).

I like Noble as a cheapie in the midfield. Maybe even Diamanti (?). Had a few great games in a row last season to get watchlisted for me.

RobsOverAchieverss

I like Noble as a cheapie in the midfield. Maybe even Diamanti (?). Had a few great games in a row last season to get watchlisted for me.
[/quote]250-1 MY ASS

Justin Bieber

RobsOverAchieverss

No i mean Good options, Dont tell me you dont know what your talking about? You cant play the Lack of knowledge card after that answer.

Justin Bieber

I said 100-1 odds on me, not 250-1 ;).

I know about Villa and some of the lower teams (Wigan, Fulham, Everton*, Bolton, etc) but a bit patchy with some of the teams like Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool ;D. And newly promoted teams.

benjy251090

they just shortened to liberatore's height ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: benjy251090 on August 10, 2010, 09:33:09 PM
they just shortened to liberatore's height ;)
:'( :'( :'(. The sudden interest has dropped my odds to a level I have pressure *gulp :o.

I'll post my team in the other thread for some help :).

RobsOverAchieverss

Agreed everyone HP is the new 1.10 Fav

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 10, 2010, 09:58:26 PM
Agreed everyone HP is the new 1.10 Fav
How did that happen :o.

I'll blow back out after round 1 ;D.

RobsOverAchieverss

You have upset me HP you pretended you knew nothing about EPL but then i looked at some of your answers, YOu LIED to me!!!  ;D