premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

LOL hilly everyone seems to think your the Guru... can you tell me who to pick because i dont know any epl players except Sir Bobby Charlton and Paul Casgoine?

Hawka

Rob i wasnt aking who to pick i just had a few chelsea defenders in mind and he obvisoly knows a lot bout chelsea

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: hawka26 on July 30, 2010, 08:29:40 PM
Rob i wasnt aking who to pick i just had a few chelsea defenders in mind and he obvisoly knows a lot bout chelsea
Why because he supports chelasea LOL

Master Q

The Q Champions are nearly ready, but I want your thoughts on this:

Who do you think is a better combo?

Anelka - Defoe

or

Bellamy - Anyone 10 or under (Anelka, Abonglahor , Adebayor etc... )

Justin Bieber

1st one sounds better. Have Anelka pairing with Drogba. Should get a few assists as well. Defoe will rip it scoring wise.

Bellamy might be in and out with Man City recruiting more midfielders >:(. I was considering him as well :(. Also think he has been offered up to other clubs with a few other players but not entirely sure on the names right now.

HillHero13

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 30, 2010, 07:59:02 PM
LOL hilly everyone seems to think your the Guru... can you tell me who to pick because i dont know any epl players except Sir Bobby Charlton and Paul Casgoine?

i know... your more of the guru of the epl.. and i think there is someone else in the chelsea back four instead of alex i just cant remember..

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 31, 2010, 10:19:18 AM
1st one sounds better. Have Anelka pairing with Drogba. Should get a few assists as well. Defoe will rip it scoring wise.

Bellamy might be in and out with Man City recruiting more midfielders >:(. I was considering him as well :(. Also think he has been offered up to other clubs with a few other players but not entirely sure on the names right now.
Cool, Thanks HP. Will upload my team soon.

CrowsFan

Quote from: HillHero13 on July 31, 2010, 10:37:33 AM
Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 30, 2010, 07:59:02 PM

i know... your more of the guru of the epl.. and i think there is someone else in the chelsea back four instead of alex i just cant remember..
i was hoping i was the guru haha. if i'm not you can just call me wise one  :P
oh and i think the other defender you are thinking of is carvalho. they usually set up like this:
ivanovic terry carvalho cole

HillHero13

ummmmmm no i know about carvalho.. just his probably going to Real Madrid..

RobsOverAchieverss

I think your forgetting a important chelsea defender in Yuri Zhirkov

HillHero13

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 31, 2010, 02:14:51 PM
I think your forgetting a important chelsea defender in Yuri Zhirkov

hmmm i dont think he is starter though..

RobsOverAchieverss

hmmm when not injured he is

reesbr

RobsOverAchieverss

he is another thant will play carvalho wont it would be Bosingwa Ivana/Zhirkov Terry Cole

HillHero13

Quote from: reesbr on July 31, 2010, 02:26:41 PM
Bosingwa?

there it is... thats who i forgot..

Bosingwa Ivanavic Terry Cole