premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

i have him.

Do you guys think Gerrard will benefit from having him there??

vc_bombers

Am I way too late to join the league?

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: vc_bombers on July 23, 2010, 03:41:07 PM
Am I way too late to join the league?
No your not league doesnt start till August 14th

vc_bombers

Justin Bieber

One is 30218-11014. The other is 122-11936.

One is H2H and the other is classic.

RobsOverAchieverss

vc_bombers

DonBomber

Hey people, just made an account at FF and I am up for some fantasy premier league!!!!

I played about 5 years ago and enjoyed it. At the time I believe Lampard was the most expensive player and damn he still is.

Anyway I look forward to a competitive league, Ill catch yas later.

benjy251090

Quote from: DonBomber on July 23, 2010, 08:24:45 PM
Hey people, just made an account at FF and I am up for some fantasy premier league!!!!

I played about 5 years ago and enjoyed it. At the time I believe Lampard was the most expensive player and damn he still is.

Anyway I look forward to a competitive league, Ill catch yas later.
Welcome to the club :)

DonBomber

What are peoples thoughts on Rooney vs Tevez?

I know its early days but what are some cheap picks to look out for, players that will start and get some good game time. Like your Beau Waters and Nick Malceskis.

CrowsFan

With all of cities new players it will be interesting to see if they can gel together. If they can tevez will score highly, if not who knows how he will score. Rooney on the other hand has played in the same team for years and is the focal point. Rooney will want to show how good he is after a poor world cup, so I would say rooney is better. Just depends if you want to spend the extra money.

For cheap players its always good to look at the promoted teams, such as newcastle and west brom, at this stage i would stay away from the blackpool players, as they should get belted most weeks.

On a different topic which of these pairs would you pick, both cost the same price. Go either arshavin and gerrard or fabregas and joe cole?

benjy251090

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 24, 2010, 03:25:14 AM
With all of cities new players it will be interesting to see if they can gel together. If they can tevez will score highly, if not who knows how he will score. Rooney on the other hand has played in the same team for years and is the focal point. Rooney will want to show how good he is after a poor world cup, so I would say rooney is better. Just depends if you want to spend the extra money.

For cheap players its always good to look at the promoted teams, such as newcastle and west brom, at this stage i would stay away from the blackpool players, as they should get belted most weeks.

On a different topic which of these pairs would you pick, both cost the same price. Go either arshavin and gerrard or fabregas and joe cole?
arshavin and gerrard

Master Q

I'll join soon guys, been very busy lately.

DonBomber

Thanks CrowsFan I think Ill stick with Rooney.

I would have to say Arshavin and Gerrard. What about Arteta though, you could save a little.

vc_bombers

Quote from: DonBomber on July 24, 2010, 03:24:12 PM

Thanks CrowsFan I think Ill stick with Rooney.

I would have to say Arshavin and Gerrard. What about Arteta though, you could save a little.

I'd go Cesc and Joe Cole, but Cole is very injury prone

Injuries have been a bit of a concern for Arteta, but he's proven that he can score highly. I've got Arteta in my team and I reckon he could score well especially with Fellaini out injured.

Thoughts on my team please:
Foster, Carson
Bosingwa, Boateng, Taylor, Figueroa, Evans
Essien, Petrov, Fabregas, Arteta, Ferguson
Agbonlahor, Crouch, Rooney