premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HillHero13 on July 20, 2010, 04:02:55 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on July 20, 2010, 12:57:18 PM
Aston Villa has also been said to be interested in him ;). If he goes to Fulham though, many would jump on :D.

On David Silva, don't really personally like any mids from Man City. They have so many, not many find constant game time (Barry and maybe Bellamy, 2 who featured consistently). Throwing up Bellamy in my team. Still knows how to score a goal and provide an assist ;).
and his best...

he knows how to get a beer bottel thrown at him..
The risk I'm willing to take I think..... ;D

CrowsFan

you're right powerman that will be a very tempting price for joe cole. i reckon if some of the rumoured transfers go through there will be some very common players in teams. i.e schwarzer (5.0) to arsenal, keane (5.5) to fulham, konchesky (5.0) or figueroa (4.5) to liverpool. all very cheap and would score highly if the transfers go through, the last 2 are rumoured to be the replacement for insua and aurellio so will be first choice left back at liverpool

RobsOverAchieverss

Fletch24 i am playing football manager 10 and took Nottingham Forset to EPl and champions league football L Mgugan is a star.

Hawka

rob the texaco championship is open will u b starting a league

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: hawka26 on July 20, 2010, 08:10:14 PM
rob the texaco championship is open will u b starting a league
yes doing it now hawk, nice win on the weekend too

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 20, 2010, 06:25:16 PM
you're right powerman that will be a very tempting price for joe cole. i reckon if some of the rumoured transfers go through there will be some very common players in teams. i.e schwarzer (5.0) to arsenal, keane (5.5) to fulham, konchesky (5.0) or figueroa (4.5) to liverpool. all very cheap and would score highly if the transfers go through, the last 2 are rumoured to be the replacement for insua and aurellio so will be first choice left back at liverpool
All 3/4 would be on my radar if they move on up ;). Schawz would be my back up kepper though :P.

CrowsFan

you would really have schwarzer as back up if he played for arsenal? wow! who is your first choice keeper. the keepers is one position i never really bother spending money on, i generally spend no more than 5 for my main keeper, worked out well last year having sorensen as first choice keeper only spending 4 on him at the start

Justin Bieber

Sorenson was back up for me last year. Started with Friedal last year and backing him again this year. Villa have a strong defence and he is a great stopper. Hoping they can take another step up the ladder this year :D.

Right now Carson is my back up. Cheap and should get alot of saves (but not clean sheets) ;D.

Would go Scwarz starting if I need to cash elsewhere. Mids and Backs my strong point. Forwards still a tad weak with best being Cole and Davies.

Fletch74

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 20, 2010, 08:03:12 PM
Fletch24 i am playing football manager 10 and took Nottingham Forset to EPl and champions league football L Mgugan is a star.
Wish the rest of the team would play like that then. Chamions League, I could only dream... Why did you choose them?

PowerMan

My latest side, just seeing if I could get a decent squad with the big 3 midfielders, I think I've done okay.

Robinson~(Carson)
Shawcross~Figueroa~Konchesky~Dawson~(R Taylor)
Lampard~Fabregas~Gerrard~Ferguson~(Dorrans)
Van Persie~Boselli~(Phillips)

CrowsFan

pretty impressive midfield there powerman, although i would prob start dorrans over ferguson. he has much more scoring potential even though from west brom. i'm surprised you managed to get van persie too. maybe you should downgrade him to someone cheaper so you can upgrade that defense, you're not going to get many points from that sorry

RobsOverAchieverss

Wish the rest of the team would play like that then. Chamions League, I could only dream... Why did you choose them?
[/quote]To be honest because i wanted a challenge and i remembered you said you like them so wanted so see if i could do it they have alot of quality young players sneaky for promotion this year in real life.. and i dont really have a team in the championship, maybe plymouth because there have green and white hoops

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: PowerMan on July 20, 2010, 11:37:14 PM
My latest side, just seeing if I could get a decent squad with the big 3 midfielders, I think I've done okay.

Robinson~(Carson)
Shawcross~Figueroa~Konchesky~Dawson~(R Taylor)
Lampard~Fabregas~Gerrard~Ferguson~(Dorrans)
Van Persie~Boselli~(Phillips)
B Ferguson = Orange hun...B Ferguson your wank*r

reesbr

Yeah Joe Cole is tempting.

Carroll, Doyle or Keane?

reesbr

how do you guys think Theo Walcott will go this season?