premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

Any Strikers at 5.5 (or under) look any good??

CrowsFan

Carroll from newcastle costs 5. last year scored 17 goals and got 7 assists, whilst playing 39 matches in the championship. he should be a starter for them, unless they do bring in a new striker. is this for your bench or starting?

benjy251090

how many players we got so far?

HillHero13

ummmmm im in one of them but im not too sure which one...... any spots left in a league.. ill check which one im in, in the morning..

HillHero13

im in both now.. firgured out a way to do it on my ipod..

reesbr

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 19, 2010, 07:28:23 PM
Carroll from newcastle costs 5. last year scored 17 goals and got 7 assists, whilst playing 39 matches in the championship. he should be a starter for them, unless they do bring in a new striker. is this for your bench or starting?

Yeah thats who I have at the moment.

For starting.

Fletch74

Quote from: benjy251090 on July 19, 2010, 10:08:37 PM
We have 13 in H2H league, need another 7. Other Classic league is unlimited. We have a bit of time to get the remaining 7

benjy251090

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 20, 2010, 09:13:53 AM
Quote from: benjy251090 on July 19, 2010, 10:08:37 PM
We have 13 in H2H league, need another 7. Other Classic league is unlimited. We have a bit of time to get the remaining 7
it would be nice if we do

reesbr

David Silva worth 9.

What do people think about him?

benjy251090

Quote from: reesbr on July 20, 2010, 09:26:27 AM
David Silva worth 9.

What do people think about him?
don't think so, well, at least at the start of the season, maybe a mid season if he does well, he is untried in the premier league and was dropped out of the spain starting line up at the world cup

CrowsFan

another option reesbr for you forward troubles is robbie keane who costs 5.5. rumour is that martin jol will become fulhams next manager and he wants keane. if this happens he would be too good to pass up in my opinion

Justin Bieber

Aston Villa has also been said to be interested in him ;). If he goes to Fulham though, many would jump on :D.

On David Silva, don't really personally like any mids from Man City. They have so many, not many find constant game time (Barry and maybe Bellamy, 2 who featured consistently). Throwing up Bellamy in my team. Still knows how to score a goal and provide an assist ;).

PowerMan

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 20, 2010, 12:27:17 PM
another option reesbr for you forward troubles is robbie keane who costs 5.5. rumour is that martin jol will become fulhams next manager and he wants keane. if this happens he would be too good to pass up in my opinion

and he'll have 20mil to spend in the transfer market.

PowerMan

Joe Cole is off to Liverpool :)

Fantasy Football Scout website reckon he'll be at about 8.0 - 8.5 mil, could be very tempting at that price. and Torres could be tempting even though we all he's injury prone his scoring prospects look even bright with the signing of Jovanovic pumping balls in from the left, just have to wait and see if he plays in the opening fixture against arsenal.

HillHero13

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 20, 2010, 12:57:18 PM
Aston Villa has also been said to be interested in him ;). If he goes to Fulham though, many would jump on :D.

On David Silva, don't really personally like any mids from Man City. They have so many, not many find constant game time (Barry and maybe Bellamy, 2 who featured consistently). Throwing up Bellamy in my team. Still knows how to score a goal and provide an assist ;).
and his best...

he knows how to get a beer bottel thrown at him..