premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Cunners

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 17, 2010, 11:18:28 AM
Quote from: Capt Cunners on July 14, 2010, 08:22:21 AM
Is Essien injured???

What are some good cheap players to get??
Cunners you spastic, you tell reesbr he doesn't now what he is talking about where he commented on Gerrard v Essien but yet you dont even know any cheap players to get great football knowledge.

LOL Rob calling me a spastic when you come in here and rip my head off for asking about a few unknown players. I wanted to know about players who came from the Championship from Blackpool ect.

This was totally irrelevant the other thread was about top 4 clubs, Essien and Gerrard are not unknown players. Im sorry if i dont know much about Blackpool ect.

Dont come on here and just attack me like you just did you upstuck man

RobsOverAchieverss

Dont come on here and just attack me like you just did you upstuck man
[/quote] Firstly Your Welcome Reesbr.

Secondly, I am not Stuck up, Just sticking up for someone who gave an opinion a valid one and you told him to shut up, and he doesn't know what he is talking about etc..., do you think that was fair?

HillHero13

essien back into full training..

chrisuzz

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 16, 2010, 06:44:18 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on July 16, 2010, 06:00:56 PM
yeh thanks for that CrowsFan :D
It is funny though cos when i play i play as a defensive mid yet i would say that i get quite a few assists. And im playing up a year level as well.
Do you play football chris?
Yeh, i would say in Def Mid i win the ball more than it gets passed to me, i dont score that often but i get quite a few assists. I sometimes play centre md or attking mid but that depends on what formation we play.
Quote from: Capt Cunners on July 16, 2010, 08:26:31 PM
Will that Hernandez from Man U start instead of Owen and Berbatov???
I hope so I HATE Berbatov.

CrowsFan

I hope so I HATE Berbatov.
[/quote]
Although he has never shined at man utd I love him. He is still a very solid player for them, scored 12 goals in 33 matches in the prem last year, but only averaged playing 63 minutes of those matches. He has got some of the best ball control out of any player, and he can do things no one else can do. I personally hope they continue to play him up front with rooney

chrisuzz

I just hate how lazy he is. yes he does have great skills but he never scores from outside the box

Hawka

thoguts on shawzer as ur main keeper??

Justin Bieber

Risky. Gets alot of saves, but Fulham would have to be in good form to keep clean sheets. Their defence isn't top notch so he does alot of work.

reesbr

i have schwarzer as main keeper.

i reckon he will go to arsenal

chrisuzz

I think i might get Sorenson but definately Schawzer if he goes to Arsenal

Hawka

on my team now and wats ur thought so yaya toure

reesbr

Defensive mid. Prob won't score much

CrowsFan

Quote from: chrisuzz on July 17, 2010, 03:40:57 PM
I just hate how lazy he is. yes he does have great skills but he never scores from outside the box
Ruud van Nistelrooy never scored from outside the box either. And I guess if you hate berba you would have to hate ibrahimovic? He is even more lazy than berba! In one match, I think it was against inter valdes covered more distance running than ibra did!!!

RobsOverAchieverss

There is alot Experts on here which is good to see expecting a tough league.

CrowsFan

yeah a tough league would be good. lets just hope we get up to 20 teams in the league so we play each team twice