premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

8 spots left in the Fan Footy H2H. Make sure you join 30218-11014.

I'm going to start looking at my team seriously in August. It's been interesting looking at what everyone has been posting. Everyone real serious on the big 4/5 clubs of course, but remember the cheaper buys all come from the average clubs.

2 years ago Hull provided some of the best bargains, so don't be hesitant to pick some players from Blackpool, etc. They can sit on the bench from the start and earn money etc

RobsOverAchieverss

2 years ago Hull provided some of the best bargains, so don't be hesitant to pick some players from Blackpool, etc. They can sit on the bench from the start and earn money etc
[/quote]+1

Dong forget fletch you need them if your going to be succefull in it if i would pick my bench defender from a team who wont conceed many goals but midfield and striker i would pick from a cheaper team.

Fletch74

CrowsFan

my general rule for picking bench players is just make sure that they will play every week, and are cheap. so generally means players from the promoted clubs. but i always try to have one that should get a few goals or assists so if there is a player rested i have someone who can do a job. its not often once your team is set that more than one player is rested.
if you do your research there are a few players from the promoted teams who did really well last year, in particular one player scored 14 goals and 22 assists so he will be sitting on my bench for cover.
and just remember that newcastle have got a few good players and very cheap prices, i would be extremely surprised to see newcastle relegated again, so some bargains could be found there

RobsOverAchieverss

can every one post their team names so we know who we are playing, i am RobsOverAchievers for slower people out there.

Fletch74

chrisuzz

what am i dreaming

I havent joined the league yet though

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: chrisuzz on July 16, 2010, 03:52:20 PM
what am i dreaming

why not chris? and i think there is a maximum allowed on there!

chrisuzz

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 16, 2010, 04:06:33 PM
what am i dreaming

im making my team now

chrisuzz

Quote from: chrisuzz on July 16, 2010, 04:09:23 PM
Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 16, 2010, 04:06:33 PM
what am i dreaming

im making my team now
finished :D

chrisuzz

Havent done EPL for a couple of years so here's my team:

Gomes (Carson)
Bale, Lampard(C), De Jong, Nasri (Mascherano)
Bent, Rooney (Phillips)

Justin Bieber

Pretty sure my team name is Hello :).

Not sure if De Jong can play consistently in the Man City lineup. They'll stocked up on alot of talent. My usually first pick (Santa Cruz) can no longer be chosen as he won't get my gametime :'(.

chrisuzz

Quote from: chrisuzz on July 16, 2010, 04:32:12 PM
Havent done EPL for a couple of years so here's my team:

Gomes (Carson)
Evra, Clichy, Neville, Carragher (Phillips)
Bale, Lampard(C), De Jong, Nasri (Mascherano)
Bent, Rooney (Phillips)
forgot my defence

chrisuzz

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 16, 2010, 04:36:23 PM
Pretty sure my team name is Hello :).

Not sure if De Jong can play consistently in the Man City lineup. They'll stocked up on alot of talent. My usually first pick (Santa Cruz) can no longer be chosen as he won't get my gametime :'(.
Yeh that's your name.
Ive got Mascherano on bench and am hoping to get Ozil if he moves to Arsenal.

benjy251090

benjy251090

team is not completely done yet, will post it closer to the start date ;)