premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: hawka26 on July 14, 2010, 05:39:53 PM
very hard to pick a team
I dont why people are pick team now when there will be so many transfers,injuries before deadline am i the only one waiting to pick my team!

Justin Bieber

I just did a basic one. Won't be changing it much until closer to the season.

Hard to fit in some of the high priced guys.

benjy251090

i made mine just to get a basis of what i will be able to choose, at the start you can really only choose one premium midfielder and one dominant forward

CrowsFan

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 14, 2010, 05:27:17 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on July 14, 2010, 02:50:45 PM
Alright I have just joined both leagues. Team name is The Mighty Ducks.
Feeling pretty confident rob. I noticed you were talking about odds before, so what would you put mine at? Remember I came second in the world cup  :)
LOL the one every1 stopped because it was boringgggggggggg
haha true true. the only one i found that interesting was the on on fifa's website

reesbr

hey, you guys know of any cheap attacking defenders?? (5.5 down) :D

Justin Bieber

Could Look at Gary Cahill (Bolton) or Samba (Blackburn). Might conceed a few goals though :-\.

reesbr

yeah thats the only problem.

i have enough for 6 now so theres a few more options

reesbr

Will Bosingwa (Chelsea) start??

RobsOverAchieverss

reesbr

Cheers.

It's out of Bosingwa, Alex (Chelsea), Gary Cahill (Bolton) or Samba (Blackburn)??

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: reesbr on July 15, 2010, 08:00:29 PM
Cheers.

It's out of Bosingwa, Alex (Chelsea), Gary Cahill (Bolton) or Samba (Blackburn)??
I would pick a defender from a club like chelsea who wouldn't conceed alot of goals.

Justin Bieber

Ivanovic likely to play alot? Reckon he should but not sure.

Will wait and see closer to start of season.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 15, 2010, 09:22:33 PM
Ivanovic likely to play alot? Reckon he should but not sure.

Will wait and see closer to start of season.
Defence should be Bosingwa terry ivanovic cole

HillHero13

i really thinkk ashley cole will go to real... if torres comes to chelsea to pair up with drogba ill pick him... maybe they got a plan for someone like drogba now 32 that he starts on the bench and plays a half and torres the other.. wont be though

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: HillHero13 on July 15, 2010, 09:40:51 PM
i really thinkk ashley cole will go to real... if torres comes to chelsea to pair up with drogba ill pick him... maybe they got a plan for someone like drogba now 32 that he starts on the bench and plays a half and torres the other.. wont be though
Torres will never go to chelsea i have said this all along he would only go to spain if he was going to leave its not the club he dislikes its the country.