premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

CrowsFan

Go back a page Rob. I posted them yesterday

PowerMan

decided I've got rid of Milner for Nani. and got rid of Evans as he was going to go down in price and the likely hood of him getting dropped now is very high after his shocker on the weekend!

Next week plan on getting A Young for Bale if he can up 0.1 in price I'll be abl to it, then my side will be set.  ;D

RobsOverAchieverss

The two pre season favourites living u to the hype 2 and 3rd respectively.

Andrew3737

Evans had a shocker? He had barley anything to do.

CrowsFan

Well he gave away a penalty andrew. Plus he PM is right about him being dropped for Ferdinand soon

Andrew3737

So having a shocker = 1 bad challenge? Ok then.

Ferdinand is going to be in and out of the team like a fiddlers elbow.

CrowsFan

I'm not saying he had a shocker. I thought he did well to keep Torres quiet. But when fit Ferdinand will be ahead of him. Evans has shown that he is still struggling to compete against players in the air, i.e. against Carroll, Zamora, Cahill

Andrew3737

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 21, 2010, 07:28:05 PM
I'm not saying he had a shocker. I thought he did well to keep Torres quiet. But when fit Ferdinand will be ahead of him. Evans has shown that he is still struggling to compete against players in the air, i.e. against Carroll, Zamora, Cahill

1. Vidic was directly minding Torres, like he always does. While Evans zones off him.
2. Ferdinand hasn't been the same player for about 18 months. Hasn't been proper fit for about 12.

RobsOverAchieverss

CF are you doing the odds this week at the risk of being master Q and making a ass of myself i will say if i am not $1.00 favourite its a travesty!!

CrowsFan

I will be doing the odds this week Rob, but probably not till friday afternoon since I have a psych report due thursday and an exam worth 30% on friday...

Justin Bieber

Ohhh, unlucky CF.

Finished the Report yet? :P. Or are you the type to leave it until the last moment? :P.

CrowsFan

Well considering I am on here I will say I am a leave it to the last minute type of person. Still get high credits or distinctions doing it so works alright for me haha

Justin Bieber

Lol. Used to work for me :P.

I'm just completely bored. This takes up my free time :P.

PowerMan

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on September 21, 2010, 08:10:18 PM
CF are you doing the odds this week at the risk of being master Q and making a ass of myself i will say if i am not $1.00 favourite its a travesty!!

;D