premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 08, 2010, 08:45:10 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on September 08, 2010, 08:34:24 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I just looked at my side for this week. Gomes is still not playing, Walcott not injured and won't play this week, and now even Terry is in doubt!!

Bloody international games!!
dude that sucks. lucky for me i have played my wild card so can pick a full strength team :)
Even though I've done 2 trades, can I swap to use my wildcard without copping the 4 point deduction?

Hawka

got walcott this week wasnt a good choice

Andrew3737

CrowsFan

yeah mate. once you play your wild card you don't get points deducted even if you had already made trades

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 08, 2010, 08:51:15 PM
yeah mate. once you play your wild card you don't get points deducted even if you had already made trades
So I've already made 2 transfers and am facing a deduction, so if I make another deduction and use the wildcard, it should be ok??

Not sure now :-\

Justin Bieber

Is it worth it for an 8 point deduction?

Could change your entire team completely another week so you don't risk it. It is only 1 week in a 38 round season ;).

DazBurg

HillHero13

im making transfers early because as HP. said there is still a while to go.. my team now is pretty good..

CrowsFan

DazBurg

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 08, 2010, 09:50:38 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on September 08, 2010, 09:44:24 PM
my team sucks big time...lol
which one is your team?

oops sorry crowsfan i went and looked at opening post i didn't realize you were all in a league together....i'm not in your league's...just saw that you all in it an thought i' simply say i'm in it and i suck big time..lol

Fletch74

Walcott out for up to 6 weeks :(

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8668_6366813,00.html

Looks like I might have to bite the bullet and trade him be 8 points behind. Don't want to use wildcard yet, but looking at the fixtures there are no doubles....

Surely there are bound to be games postponed. Anyone agree? If not I'll use the wildcard

CrowsFan

Games start to get postponed once the FA cup starts and it becomes winter over there so it won't be for a while. There will be doubles eventually but usually near the end of the season

Fletch74

Think I might use the Wildcard then! Wish I'd done what you'd done CF. Only Walcott and Carroll so far have gone up by 0.2, better trade Walcott now before he goes back down to only 0.1 increase.

CrowsFan

Yeah Walcott was the only one my plan worked for since I already had Carroll. Got rid of Walcott for a profit :) now to just decide on my team haha

CrowsFan

Team is finally set! :) still got 1.3 in the bank too so can upgrade people. And I did make a little bit of money playing my wild card straight away, although my only disappointing thing to not was that I traded out sagna was planning to bring him back in, but his price rose so decided not too  :(