premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

I created a league this morning called Fan Footy. The code is 30218-11014. It's a Head to head league with unlimited players as well as no knockout rounds. If anyone thinks we should change the setup let me know.

I just used the Auto complete for my team at the moment, and I'll trade like mad up until the 14/8.

Good luck :)

PowerMan

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 13, 2010, 08:22:51 AM
I created a league this morning called Fan Footy. The code is 30218-11014. It's a Head to head league with unlimited players as well as no knockout rounds. If anyone thinks we should change the setup let me know.

I just used the Auto complete for my team at the moment, and I'll trade like mad up until the 14/8.

I had made them last night, can't you people wait geez. Anyway I say scrap the unlimited H2H as that's what the classic leagues are for, and go with s limited H2H league to say 20 people (means everyone plays each other twice) and create a classic league with unlimited numbers,

Anyway code for the unlimited classic league is 122-11936

PowerMan

1st attempt at my team last night.

Schwarzer (Robinson)
Heitinga, Coloccini, Upson, Bosingwa, (R Johnson)
Lampard, Arteta, A Young, Modric, Adam
Tevez (Rodallega, Ameobi)

RobsOverAchieverss

Fletch74

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 13, 2010, 08:22:51 AM

The league is above Rob. I will modify the format Powerman to 20 people for the H@H league and create a classic league unlimited and notify the code.

Cruiseon

The elusive and now quite famous Powerman. You should get an agent, half of the fanfooty would pay good money for an interview with you.

Let me know if you would like to do an interview on one of the AFL threads/

Fletch74

Update:

The Head to Head league is now updated to 20 players, allowing for everyone to play each other twice. The code is 30218-11014. The name of the league is Fan footy

PowerMan

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 13, 2010, 12:41:38 PM
Update:

The Head to Head league is now updated to 20 players, allowing for everyone to play each other twice. The code is 30218-11014. The name of the league is Fan footy

The Classic League is called Fan Footy Classic and is unlimited. the code is 30218-12334

I already created the classic league & posted the code for it, waht are you doing!
this is becoming a joke really fast...

Fletch74

Oops, missed that post. I'll delete mine then.

Cruiseon

So Powwerman, is that yes to an interview. I'll be nice.   :-*

PowerMan

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 13, 2010, 01:02:34 PM
Oops, missed that post. I'll delete mine then.

no wuz, good stuff with H2H league,

good luck for the season!

PowerMan

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 13, 2010, 01:54:37 PM

So Powwerman, is that yes to an interview. I'll be nice.   :-*

:) :) :)

Cruiseon

I've sent you a message re the interview Powerman. I ask you this question, why not?   ;)

Justin Bieber

In I think Powerman's one :).

Open for any other leagues if they come along.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 13, 2010, 04:18:16 PM
In I think Powerman's one :).

Open for any other leagues if they come along.
same as hp