premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

what is chamack looking like for the rest of the year? worth a punt? he really sort of scored that goal vs liverpool (screw you reina you were my keeper)

CrowsFan

i would hold off for now. wait till van persie is back and see if he continues to play. if he does he could be worth a punt, however he has never been a prolific goal scorer

elephants

alrighty thanks crows fan again! :D

DarkHorse

What happened to Van Persie? 15 minutes of game time? Will he be playing the full length this week?

Hawka

just read a arctile that van persie and fabergas wont be rushed bak...it was on tghe front page of theworldgame.com.au

elephants

yeah especially if you look at arsenal next month or so. thy should be resting them after the world cup. same with drogba and lamps for cfc

HillHero13

Lampard is playing this week...

Boomz

Better week for me this week... but have some injury worries -.-

reesbr

Walcott Hattrick!!

Wish i kept him

Master Q

Mid-Round Update For Classic League:

Breno FC has taken 1st place, however only having Ashley Young and Rooney to play, currently he is on 67, and 125 overall.

FC Hammer, is still in 2nd place, currently on 49, 118 overall. Has Valencia, Albrighton and Gera to play.

DONS have dropped to tied 3rd, with 3 Man United players to play, they are Vidic, Valencia and Rooney. Currently on 52, 114 overall.

OnceWereLeeds has moved up to tied 3rd, with Friedel, Warnock and Albrighton all from Villa to play. On 66, 144 overall.

Q's Champions (Me) have dropped to 5th, however still has many players to play. They include Reina, Hangeland, Vidic, Milner and Fletcher. Currently on 38, 108 overall.

Justin Bieber

*Sigh. My trade before round 1 deadline was Malouda to Lennom :'(.

Andrew3737

Justin Bieber

If it isn't too late.

Check the lounge thread for the codes :). Think the head-to-head league is locked now?

Boomz

CrowsFan

great isn't it :) coming on for me cos modric didn't play :)