premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

He will, Hart was superb in goal last Sat night. Tottenham were unlucky not to get the win.

Master Q

RobsOverAchieverss

Did someone want to make a odds thread, for this weeks EPL say top 5 chances of winning the league and others quoted, quite liked having a fake punt :)

Justin Bieber

Make one big odds thread with all the odds for the A league and EPL ;D. Then add to that each week.

Everyone can contribute every now and again instead of leaving it to one person to do :).

HillHero13

CrowsFan

Fletch74

For anyone who has Nasri, He's out for a month... I do in either Sportal, or Foxsports.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6320226,00.html

Justin Bieber

Fletch74

Justin Bieber

That's fine. Gotta dig deeper into google.

Dang him and constant injuries :'(.

CrowsFan

from what I have read he is due back sometime in september. but don't reckon he will be in the starting XI most weeks anyway with van persie and chamakh

Justin Bieber

Reckon he should get the nod ahead of Chamakh. Has showed he can score in previous seasons even with the limited time given to him.

Guess I'll have to wait and see about him.

CrowsFan

yeah but if chamakh manages to do well at the start without whilst he is injured it would be harsh to drop him from the side. also i have noticed arsenal usually only play with one striker

Justin Bieber

Arshavin plays as shadow striker.

Everton also use 1 striker in Saha most games since Cahill is behind him.

CrowsFan

well yeah thats what i'm saying. with arshavin behind it is generally only van persie up front. so bendtner usually plays off the bench