premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Not a bad side benjy, but I would be careful with players like Giggs. He's a part timer now. He will only get to play for 50% of MU games, so you will need good back up with him. Scholes will see more game time, but will also miss a lot.

Don't like Bellamy. Don't know how he'll fit into MC's game plan yet. They have a few good strikers. he may start, but he may also be sub a lot too. The rest is not too bad.

Fletch74

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 12, 2010, 02:48:57 PM
Has anyone got J Hart i think he will get the No1 gig at city personally dont have him because i think spending more than 5 on a keeper is rubbish...but any1 looking at him.
I looked at him Rob, but I'm just not sure he'll play yet? I think for the money he's worth, you should go with Gomes. trust me Keepers are worth every penny. They gain 6 points for a clean sheet, so if you go for 2 keepers below 5 then you won't get too many of them.

RobsOverAchieverss

RobsOverAchieverss

Yeah nah i have my plans with my team keepers have never been important to me in other years and it has worked a treat, I still plan on keeping a clean sheet just not paying excessive money for it i have a rotation policy lol , which should work :)

stevieg1980

Get on my Newcastle players for cheapies that will get points ! Nolan in midfield !

RobsOverAchieverss

Finally team is sorted, yeah no more changes for another hour!!!!!

stevieg1980

impressive ! i have just switched mine for the 1000th time today ! That must be a record !

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 12, 2010, 12:30:46 PM
Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 12, 2010, 12:13:05 PM
Big Kenwyne Jones to Stoke.
He could do well there. Gives Delap a target to aim for with those huge throw ins of his
I was considering him at Sunderland. Moving to Stoke makes him a better prospect to score goals + assists 8). Was already watchlisted :P.

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 12, 2010, 12:55:13 PM
Quote from: stevieg1980 on August 12, 2010, 12:50:06 PM
head to head league  - 282434-228781

classic league - 282434-74584

Come one, come all !
Joined both
Same :).

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on August 12, 2010, 02:48:57 PM
Has anyone got J Hart i think he will get the No1 gig at city personally dont have him because i think spending more than 5 on a keeper is rubbish...but any1 looking at him.
Hate to tell you Rob but read in an article that Given will be given the keeping job for City to start the season. Hart has requested another loan since he doesn't want to be rotting away on the bench for the season.

Bellamy was in my early plans too. But he is transfer listed along with a few other players. Doubt he'll play often if the manager doesn't see him in his plans ::). Same with Wright-Phillips, Santa Cruz and Ireland.

RobsOverAchieverss

Wow what a change of direction i only read last night given was gonna go out on loan do u have a link HP?

Justin Bieber

Think it was the herald sun so not sure on reliability there ;).

A few articles I found mentioned Sunderland are looking at Hart for loan and that Hart is starting ahead of Given ???. By the looks of it, still isn't sorted out ::).

Can't find the article I read but here are the other 2:
http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/p6_1_3922_club-focus-%E2%80%93-manchester-city-%E2%80%93-joe-hart-or-shay-given-to-start-the-season-between-the-sticks.html
http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/Sunderland-chasing-Man-City39s-Joe.6455825.jp

Justin Bieber

Still unsure on my team. Any thoughts appreciated :).

Mine is for now:

GK: Green / Carson
DEF: B. Ivanovic, L. Baines, T. Vermalean, R. Huth / S. Carr
MID: D. Kuyt, A. Arshavin, A. Young, M. Taylor / C. Adam
FWD: L. Saha, K. Davies / A. Carroll

A cool 2.5 Mil left in the bank. Top teams aren't represented that well :P.

RobsOverAchieverss

Well the first article backs up my theory in hart will be number one as managers usually start their stringest possible in the last couple of friendlies and Hart Was no 1.

Justin Bieber

Think it was 2 days ago in the Age ::). I can't seem to remember anything anymore :'(.

Hopefully he is number 1 but would give it a good month or so before jumping on. Need to make sure the team can mesh together with alot of new faces coming in. A few disgruntled players still there.

RobsOverAchieverss

Why who else is rumored to be leaving?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 12, 2010, 04:43:57 PM
Bellamy was in my early plans too. But he is transfer listed along with a few other players. Doubt he'll play often if the manager doesn't see him in his plans ::). Same with Wright-Phillips, Santa Cruz and Ireland.
Reckon a few more as well. Micheal Johnson, Richards and Kompany .