premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: reesbr on July 21, 2010, 09:51:54 AM
how do you guys think Theo Walcott will go this season?
I think he will be given more of a chance this year, i think wait to see first couple of games and see if he is wengers plans.

reesbr

Yeah I have him in my team at the moment. If Joe Cole is around that price I'll get him

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: reesbr on July 21, 2010, 12:00:52 PM
Yeah I have him in my team at the moment. If Joe Cole is around that price I'll get him
I would go J Cole over T Walcott anyday will have more oppurtunities at Liverpool star player.

Fletch74

Quote from: RobsOverAchieverss on July 21, 2010, 12:04:55 PM
Quote from: reesbr on July 21, 2010, 12:00:52 PM
I would go J Cole over T Walcott anyday will have more oppurtunities at Liverpool star player.
+1 Walcott hasn't shown much at all in previous years

reesbr

Yeah definately pick Cole over him.

But would you consider Walcott as another midfielder?

Fletch74

As Rob said, wait for a few games before you trade him in. Don't know if he will get enough minutes yet...

reesbr

anyone have Djourou (Arsenal) in their backline?

Justin Bieber

He's nice as a cheap option. But Having Vermalean in already, chose against him.

With Gallas going, might be the fill in. Not entirely sold on his spot in the starting team since 3 spots in defence are already taken (Vermalean, Sagna and CLichy).

reesbr

I reckon he will be the centre back

Fletch74

I'm always hesitant picking an Arsenal defender, they tend to let a few into the back of the net compared to the other 3 major teams, but Vermalean is about the only one I would choose as he can also score.

HillHero13

what about Giovanni from Hull??? his pretty good...

HillHero13

are they relegated already.. ohh i forgot... what about in the championship then..

CrowsFan

after seeing powerman attempt to make a team with lampard gerrard and fabregas i thought i would give it a go, however i chose arshavin instead of fabregas.

harper (carson)
collins, jagielka, assou-ekotto (pablo, kadar)
lampard, gerrard, arshavin, etherington (adam)
berbatov, yakubu, boselli

this was me just playing around and did this in about 10 minutes, so what do you think?

reesbr

CrowsFan

ok so for anyone who is interested joe cole costs 9. maybe a little bit too much for my liking so might stay away for now