premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

CrowsFan

Well this thread hasn't been posted in for a while! Thought I would let you know just how badly my team is going at the moment...

VDV injured, Walcott injured, Bosingwa injured, Etherington injured, Adam suspended!! This is so annoying!!!  >:( >:(

DG

still not doing that badly though mate! any word on VdVs injury? would be handy to have him back this week that's for sure!

CrowsFan

And after I posted this RVP then got injured in the league cup final! FML :(

Nah I haven't heard any news on VDV's injury. Hopefully he will be back soon though...

Justin Bieber

FFS!!!!!!! I just traded Kuyt out -_-.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 07, 2011, 05:39:04 PM
FFS!!!!!!! I just traded Kuyt out -_-.
Haha that's unlucky HP!! Not as bad as when I traded out Berba and the first game without him he scores 5 against Blackburn!!

I'm in for a rubbish score this round. Currently on 16 with Cech, Coleman (C) and hopefully Cahill to play, plus Bardsley off the bench who scored 6. But I am losing 4 points so am really only on 12 at the moment! >:(

Plus Nani got injured this morning :'(

Justin Bieber

Nani :'(.

I think I did the same CF!!! :'(.

I knew I was horrible at the official game but unlucky as well?! :o.

CrowsFan

Hopefully Nani wont be out for too long cos otherwise my midfield will consist of:
VDV (inj), Nani (inj), Walcott (inj), Cahill (inj), Adam. Then also RVP (inj)

DG

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 07, 2011, 05:42:13 PM
hopefully Cahill to play,

You probably arent gonna want to read this then  :(

http://www.evertonfc.com//news/archive/2011/03/04/no-new-injuries-for-blues?utm_source=rss_everton&utm_medium=rss_feed&utm_term=No+New+Injuries+For+Blues

Yeah i did the berba out the week before he dominated too, he's back in and frustrating me, he seems to be quite lazy for big patches of games, almost got lucky last night though

Justin Bieber

Not Cahill :'(. He always finds a way to get injured!

Why don't you trade CF and cop a point deduction?

CrowsFan

This is when I really wish I had saved my wild card that I used before the new year for now since I have so many injuries it's not even funny! And since most of them are to the players who have been scoring really well it just means that the rubbish teams that don't have these good players start scoring more than you :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 07, 2011, 05:58:19 PM
And since most of them are to the players who have been scoring really well it just means that the rubbish teams that don't have these good players start scoring more than you :(
That's me :D.

CrowsFan

Think I might have to take the massive hit for heaps of trades, but I really don't want to cos I know as soon as I trade them out the will start playing again!

CrowsFan

So amazingly I still have some chance of winning in the H2H league this round.
Currently on 16 points due to losing 4 cos I made 2 trades, but Bardsley on the bench scored 6 which will take my score to 22. My opponent boomz is currently on 21 points, but has Muamba and Omerod to come off the bench who both got 1 point taking his score to 23.

So it is 22-23 in his favour with just the one game to go. I have Coleman as captain left over (plus Cahill but he wont play), and boomz has Baines and Foster to play. If Coleman can keep a clean sheet then I should win since he will get double the points of what Baines would get.

It will be close though!

Justin Bieber

That is unless Baines finds his attacking form ;).