premierleaguefantasy.com

Started by PowerMan, July 10, 2010, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reesbr

Hahaha yeah I think yous are right. I will have a couple of bad weeks now

benjy251090

;) I really haven't had any stand out rounds, I think this weeks was one of my best, and I don't think I have had a shocker either, correct me if I'm wrong :-\

CrowsFan

Ok well comparing the top 3 again between their highest scores and lowest scores here they are:
Reesbr - HS: 86 (Round 2), LS: 31 (Round 4)
Me - HS: 72 (Round 5), LS: 33 (Round 11)
benjy - HS: 64 (Round 13), LS: 38 (Round 7)

benjy251090

I am going to go on Rob's theory "It's a long season" and I think consistency is the key :)

CrowsFan

Well I would agree there benjy, but the odd high scoring round never hurts ;)

benjy251090

But I don't want any outliers :P

BoredSaint

here I come :)
as long as evra starts joining in the party of scoring i'll have a pretty good team :)
here comes fabregas. I knew keeping him was a good idea :)

PowerMan

what a bad week to say the least.

bring in Torres, and guess what, he gets injured again. Every time I bring him into my side he always gets injured the week after, never again will I bother with him.

Time to get in Gordon I think as my keeper, has been really impressive since his return from injury. Sunderland will only get better as the season goes on.

CrowsFan

Is torres injured now?
I didn't know that. What happened?

HillHero13

CrowsFan

Yeah just read that he is still going away with the spain squad so should be right

CrowsFan

So annoyed I had VDV captain all week and then just a few hours before lockout I changed to Nani :(

Andrew3737

Boomz

ouch that hurts lol I think I have Nani captain too... better do something in the 2nd half. Etherington will come on for berbatov 8) shower I wish I'd made Elmander captain... lol

Fletch74

I had Elmander captain ;D Plus I also have VDV and Bale :) I'm on 69 with 3 players to go, and I'm only playing Hilly...